Doctor Confirms

Ava POV

I wake up from loud noises outside my bedroom. I shake my head at the noise and get up.

I walk two steps before getting dizzy and wanting to puke. I walk as fast as I can to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet.

I lean against the wall with my back up to it, my knees to my chest. What if I'm really pregnant, what will Daniel do, will he help or just forget about the child?

All these thoughts and questions run through my mind about what's going to happen if it's true.

I get and run the shower before taking my clothes off and getting in. I wash my hair, body, and face before getting out.

I wrap a towel around my hair and a silky robe around me. I walk back to my room in search of clothes.

I throw on gray sweat pants and a darker gray crop top with my white Nikes. I chuck my hair up in a bun, and with no makeup on.

Ava/ outfit/ hair/ sunglasses

I grab my small black Chanel purse and put everything I need in it. I walk to Kongs cage and pet him till Logan is ready.

A knock on the door interrupts me from Kong. I walk to the door and pier out the peek hole and Jack is just standing there awkwardly.

I laugh and open the door.
"Bestfriend." I throw myself on him.

He laughs and squeezes me.

"Ready for today?" Jack asks.

"I guess." I smile slightly.

"Let's go." Logan yells. We walk to his car and climb in.

Logan starts the car and drives off.

We pull into the doctors clinic. We all get out and walk to the building with the glass doors.

We all walk in and go straight to the front desk. Logan explains he called yesterday for appointment for me.

"Yes, just fill out this papers, then wait till your name is called." The lady hands me papers with a clipboard. I sit down in the chairs and fill them out.

The questions were easy like if I was sexually active lately, if I had my period this month. I never notice I haven't got my period this month.

I hand the papers back to the lady and sat down. 5 minutes pass and my name is called. Jack, Logan, and I stand up and walk after her.

She weighs me, then measures my height. She brings us to a room. Jack and Logan sit in the chairs and I sit on the hospital chair thing with plastic paper.