The Date

Ava POV
I wake up to arms wrapped around me and there chest pressed against me and clicking with voices.

"Shh your going to wake them." A voice whispers.

"Too late." I snap open my eyes to see Zach and Jack standing by my bed. Jack has blank face on.

"What did you guys do late night?" Jack smirks at me.

"We didn't fuck, I'm not a 'slut' Jack and I barely now you guys." I glare at him.

"What ever, you probably still do it." Jack rolls his eyes. Daniel stirs behind me before his beautiful eyes open. He smiles at me before noticing that Jack is in here, his eyes flash with anger.

"Oh why are you guys in here?" He focuses on Jack with a hard stare.

"Oh just making sure you didn't fuck." Jack smirks at Daniel. 

Zach gets a gross face and walks out.
"You can go with him?" Daniel points to the door. He smirks one last time before walking out the door.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I turn to Daniel.

"Okay, I will be out there with the guys." We both get up out of my bed. Daniel walks out as I walk in my bathroom.

I wash my hair, body, face, and shave my legs for today. I get out and wrap a towel around my body and around my hair.

I walk to my dresser throwing on underwear and sports bra with some shorts and a white t-shirt.

I brush my hair before going to the kitchen where everyone is. My phone goes off with a text message.

Danielle Bregoli- hey I heard you are staying in LA, want to hangout bitch.

I laugh and text her Logans apartment to come over.

I sit beside Daniel in the kitchen.
"Hey Logan, Danielle is coming over." I smirk.

"What, do you remember what my apartment looked like after she came over." His face looks mortified.

"Yeah, that's was funny." I laugh at the memory.

"No it wasn't it was horrible."

"Who is Danielle?" Daniel asks.

"My best bitch, the catch me outside girl." I smirk.

"Her, your friends with her." Daniel has a surprised look on his face.

"Yeah." As I say that the doorbell rings.
"She is here." I jump and run to the door.

"Ava."
"Danielle." We hug before I bring her to the kitchen.

"Logan." Her jumps on his back.
"Get off me crazy girl." He swats her away.

"Bitch you the fuck tell me to get off." Danielle slangs.

"Yeah don't be rude to my bitch." I laugh.

"Yeah, that right there is my hoe." The guys just look at us like we're crazy.

I walk back over to Daniel.
"So for our date today, what should I wear." I put my head on his shoulder.

"Casual but not to casual." Daniel smiles at me.

"Okay, thank you." I kiss his cheek before going over to Danielle.

"My girl got a date, you hurt her I hurt you." She gives Daniel her 'bitch don't mess with me' look.