Just With The Boys Today

Ava POV
Logan had to shoot for Valley Girl today so the Why Don't We boys are with me at Logan's apartment.

"So Logan gets back in 2 hours, what do you want to?" I ask the boys.

"Want to walk around?"

"Yeah let me get changed." I stand up heading to my bedroom.

I pull on white high waisted shorts with a black crop top and red adidas. I brush my hair out and don't even bother with makeup.

I go outside on the balcony, where the boys are.

"Come on let's go." I turn around walking to the out of Logans apartment with the boys. The boys get ahead of me a little but Jack stayed by me.

"So what are you doing after this week when you go back home," Jack asks me.

"I'm actually going to stay with Logan for now on he is my legal guardian." I smile up at Jack.

"Really, than we should hangout more often then if I'm not busy." Jack puts his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah that's fun, you guys are fun to be around." I move closer to his side.

"We tend to do that to people."

We reach the elevator, we can into the small thing.

"Hate these things." I mumble.
A hand grabs mine, intertwining our fingers.

"I got you," Jack whispers in my ear.
I smile nervously at him.

We make it out an on to the sidewalk. We walk all around, just looking at stuff. We finally decided to stop at Starbucks because I want to.

"Hey, want do you guys want I'll pay?" I ask them.

"No it's fine we will pay." Daniel argues.
"I want to and just tell me what you want and I can pay, its fine." I persuade. Jack whispers something to them. They all go sit down at a table.

"I know what they want." Jack stays next to me in line.

"Okay." We order the drinks but Jack is trying to let him pay.

"No just let me pay just once, please." I pout.

"To late I payed already when you weren't looking." He smirks.

"I hate you, fine then you have to let me pay next time." I lightly hit on the shoulder.

"Ohh there is going to be a next time, I like that." He runs his hand through his curls. I blush a deep red.

"You know what I mean." I roll my eyes at him but smiling at the same time.

"I know."

"Also I like your hair it looks good on you, it's lit." I look at his curls.

"Thank you."

We grab the drinks and head to the table the boys picked out. I sit between Jack and Daniel.

We all chat about random stuff you an hour in Starbucks. I check the time on my phone and see it's 1:00 now.

"Do you think Logan is back?" I look my head up at them.

"Yeah, probably." Jonah says.