Heart Made Up On You

Ava POV

When I saw Jack run off, I know something was off. I let go of Daniel.

"I'll be right back, I have to talk to Jack." I run off in the direction where Jack ran to.

"Jack." I quietly say.

"Why did you go back to him? I know he is my band mate, my brother, but he hurt you. You deserve someone better." Jack blows up on me.

"Because, I- I don't know Jack, my mind says no but I don't know what my heart says." I stumble on my words.

"You deserve someone better, who will treat you better, won't make you feel like you did everything wrong. Your fights with Daniel, he accused you more then once for cheating on him." Jack walks closer.

"I know, but who do I deserve Jack, who is going to love me?" I replay the fights with Daniel in my mind.

"Me, that girl I talked about, I was talking about you. I like you Ava, ever since you first walked through that front door." Jack grabs my hands.

"Jack." I remove my hands from his.

"Who was there when you were sick, when you felt down, me. I was there for you the whole time. Please give me a chance Ava?" He pleads me.

"I don't know Jack, I want to be with Daniel, but mostly just so my kids don't live without a father. Jack something inside of me says it wants you but my kids need there father." I explain.

"Your kids will have a father, you can move in. They will have a dad, but that doesn't mean you always have to be with someone who looks down on you."

"I don't know what I want Jack. Something tells me I want Daniel, but it says you too." I run a hand through my hair.

"I can give you everything that Daniel couldn't, just please give me a chance?"

"Can I think about?" I ask.

"Yes, but don't wait to long. I want you and only you." Jack walks back into the house.

I walk in after him. I walk up to Daniel.

"Can I speak to you in private?" I pull Daniels hand.

"Yeah, what do you want to talk about?" He ask. I pull him outside and sit in the grass with him beside me.

"Daniel, I really wanted us to be together, but only for are babies. I want them to have a father and be happy, but I can't fake happiness. Daniel, when you and I were apart, Jack and I got closer. We kissed." I look down, waiting for him to respond.

"What do you mean be faking your happiness?" Daniel faces me.

"I don't want to be with you. When I was with Jack, he gave me something you couldn't give me, love." I rest my hand on his knee.

"I gave you love, I still love you." Daniel pushes my hand off his knees and stands up.

"You did, but it never felt like enough. Jack, I can feel his love for me it's different, then what we have. I love you, I do, but I love you in a different way maybe." I stand up with him.

"So, who are you choosing then, Me or Jack?" A tear slides down his face.

"I'm choosing Jack, but I still want to talk to you, maybe as my bestfriend. I want you to be there father, not Jack."

"Okay, I can handle that. I want to be our kids father. Can I have one last kiss?" He gets closer to me.

I nod and close the gap between us. I feel his lips bush mine before finally smashing on mine. I kiss back for a few seconds before pulling away.