Brother Jake

Ava POV
The past two months have been amazing, dates with Daniel a few times. He brought me Disneyland, it was so fun, we had taken cute pictures together and pictures with so of the characters.

Our date last week we went to the beach for the day

Our date last week we went to the beach for the day. The beach day is my favorite date other than our first.

I'm put on soft shorts and Daniels Guns N Roses shirt and Daniel is in checked pj pants with no shirt. I pull my computer up on my lap, I click on The Conjuring 2 movie.

Daniel and me wanted a lazy morning together, so we thought a movie marathon. I can take a scare movie if it's not to much.

The movie starts with the creep Annabelle doll. At the end when the lady goes crazy and try's killing her kids I hind my head in Daniels chest. He rubs my back in a soothing way. The movie comes to an end and the credits roll.

"You can tolerate horror movies." His face surprised.

"Yeah, some but I'm very cautious about everything after." I laugh.

"Mmm." He leans up and pecks me on the lips. I smile against his lips.

The door flings open, in walks Logan.
"Both of you get up we are shooting your guys music video today." Logan walks out.

"Shit, I forgot about the music video shoot today." He looked guilty.

"It's fine, I get to go with you and we can finish this another time." I smile at him.

"Okay, let's get ready than." We both get up out of my bed. The boys already have their suits for the music video already here.

I wash my face, preparing my skin. I apply a little foundation, brows, and mascara. I put on my light blue jean shorts with Daniels merch shirt. I brush my hair out and put in two French braids.

I walk to the kitchen where all boys are

"Good morning." I smile at them, I walk over to Daniel.

"Morning Danny Boy." I kiss his cheek.
"Morning beautiful." He smiles at me.