Airport and Meeting the Seaveys

Ava POV
"Ava, get up you need to leave soon for the airport." Logan barges into my room yelling at me to wake up, again.

"I'm up dumbass." I glare at him. I roll out of bed and into my bathroom. I do my normal routine, shower, light makeup, and hair.

For my hair I just blow dried it and left it alone.  Same makeup as always.

I looked for comfortable clothes for the airplane. I put on gray sweatpants and a white crop top, with white nikes.

I make my way into the kitchen and make myself a smoothie for breakfast

I make my way into the kitchen and make myself a smoothie for breakfast. As I make it Kong barks constantly, I pick in him up and cradle him in my arms.

"Your going to be a good mom someday." Someone rests their head on my shoulder and their arms around my waist from behind me, holding me close to their chest.

I can tell it's Daniel by the way he speaks softly in my ear. I turn my head and kiss him on the cheek.

"So are you ready to go, I want to spend as much time with the boys before we leave." He stated.

"Yeah, me too." I grin at him. I pour my smoothie in a cup and drink as I put Kong down to find Logan.

"Logan." I called out.

"Coming." I hear Logan say then footsteps hurrying here.

"I'm leaving." I spoke, once Logan was in the room.

"Okay, give me a hug." Logan pulls me to a tight hug.

"Daniel, take care of her, and have fun, but not to much fun." Logan laughs.

"Yeah, I will not let anything happen to her and I can't promise." Daniel smirks.

"Let me go grab my stuff then we can leave." I walk to my room. I grab my suit case from my bed, purse and phone.

"Ava, come on we need to leave." Daniel appears in my door frame.

"Yeah, let's go." I grab his hand and drag my stuff out of the room to the front door.

"Bye Logan, Kong, and Maverick. I'll be back next week." I yell through the apartment.

"Bye sister." Logan yells as Daniel and I walk out the door.

Their drive pulls up and gets my luggage in the back. Daniel and I sit in the first row of seats. The drive takes us to WDW house, where the rest are at.

Daniel and I run inside as soon as the car comes to a stop.

"So you is leaving first?" I shout at the boys, who all stood in front of me.

"Jonah is leaving first." As soon as Zach said that, I walk closer to Jonah.

"Come on bestfriend, we need to hangout before you leave." I pull him outside.