Golfing and Its Everyday Bro

Ava POV
It's been a few days since me and Daniel had sex, it was great. We have got closer since than, and I feel like it was the next step in our relationship.
Back to Reality

"Ava, wake the fuck up, we're going golfing with the boys today and they will be here in an hour." Logan continues to knock on my door.

"I'm up, now shut the fuck up." I scream at him. The knocking stops after that.

I jump out bed and head to my bathroom. I put on my playlist as I strip off my clothes and get in the shower.

Skip shower

I wrap a towel around me and walk out of bathroom. I go through my closet and dresser to find something to wear.

I pick out an lace bodysuit and denim blue shorts with white sandals.

I blow dry my hair and leaving it in its natural state

I blow dry my hair and leaving it in its natural state. I just a simple makeup with concealer, brows, and mascara.

I go to the bathroom and do my business, but it's red month, my period. Wtf why do you have to come. I walk back out to the kitchen after I'm done. The guys are already here and messing around.

I go to my cabinet in the kitchen, where I have special snacks are for the time of the month. But they were are all gone, nothing was there.

"Logan, where the fuck in my red month snacks at." I yell at him.

They all stop and look at me.
"What." I snap at them.

"We will have to get you more the boys and I ate them." Logan puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Well than, I'll be back, I'm going to get starbucks." I turn back around.

I grab my purse and my phone.
"Wait you have to have someone with you." Logan says.

"Fine, who wants to come with me?" I glare at Logan.

"I will." Daniel comes and stands be me.
"Okay, we'll be back." I smile at Daniel.

I grab Daniels hand as we walk out to the parking lot.

"I'm sorry about eating you month snacks, I didn't know they were yours." Daniel looks guilty.

"It's fine I'm not mad at you guys, just Logan, he knows not to eat them." I stop and look at Daniel.

"Okay, I can't have you mad at me." Daniel brings his face down to mine. I place my hands on his stomach as he cups my face. I smash my lips on his, taking in his taste.

His lips are so soft against mine. I pull back for air, I grin up at Daniel.

"Come on, let's get you starbucks."

---

"We're back." I yell through out the house. They were all out on the balcony, jumping on the big thing whatever Logan calls them.