Kong 1 Mill Party

Ava POV
I woke up at 3:30 in the morning, from Logan moving around, because apparently he was to go shoot Valley Girl this early.

I fall right back asleep once the front door closes.

Logan comes back at 7:00am and falls back asleep again. At around 8:00, I wake up from someone calling me. Like who the fuck calls me at 8 in the morning, apparently Daniel does.

Ava- Hey Danny Boy
Daniel- Hey baby, sorry to call you so early and I hope I didn't wake you. But I have to tell you something and I want you to come over right now
Ava- Why?
Daniel- Because its important
Ava- Fine, I'll be there in like 40 minutes
Daniel- Okay, bye baby see you soon
Ava- Bye

I hang up and roll out of bed. I don't take shower, since I took one last night, but just wash my face. I put on my gray wanderlust set from Fashion Nova.

I put concealer, brows, and mascara for makeup

I put concealer, brows, and mascara for makeup. I grab my phone off the charge and shove into my purse, with my car keys.

I walk into the kitchen and leave Logan a note that I went to the WDW boys house. I slip on my black nikes and head out the door.

I walk to the parking lot, to my car. I unlock my car and get in, buckling up before taking off. I stop at starbucks first and get me a pink drink.

I arrive at the boys house and just park in the driveway. I walk in the front door, all the boys were standing around. Daniel has his back to me, but everyone else could see me. I put my finger up to my lips to tell them to be quiet.

I walk up behind Daniel, I wrap my arms around his waist and scream in his ear.

"What the fuck." He jumps. His hands fly over his ears.

"Hey Daniel." I smile at him.

"Baby, don't do that." He pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry." I whisper in his ear. His hands grip my hips and pull me closer.

"Come on let's go to my room." Daniel pulls me up the stairs to his and Jacks room.

Daniel lays down and I lay on him, cuddled into his side, our legs tangled together.

"So what do you want to tell me?" I look at Daniel.

"Well all of the boys and me are leaving to go back home, and I want you to come with me, back home." He says. I sit up looking down at him.

"Wait, what?" I sputter.

"Want you to meet my parents and watch me graduate back home? Please, for me?" Daniel grabs my hands and pleads me.