Chapter 9

Bo Gum doesn't respond. The two men stands still, their eyes shooting flames. Yoo Jung feels the tense atmosphere, uneasy with apprehension. Even Bo Gum is like a kid in front of him. Yoo Jung's finger slips over to the bag on her back. After some hesitation, she lets her hand jerk back to grab something in her jacket.

"We're -"

Bo Gum shushes her by grabbing her wrist to resist her from taking out her new police badge.

"Sorry but may I have a word with you?" Bo Gum fakes a smile and pushes into the stranger's house. He can hear Yoo Jung's asking if he was insane under her breath. The man watches them take a seat on his couch like this was their house. Bo Gum is still grabbing Yoo Jung's wrist, the fake smile still displaying as he waits for the man to sit down with them.

Not a single muscle has twitched in his face.

He walks calmly to his living room and sits down on a chair next to the couch. He waits for him to begin.

Bo Gum lets go of Yoo Jung's hand and clasps his fingers together, rests his elbow on his knees, and sets his head on his hands.

"Your name, please?"

"Kim Woo Bin," the man replies without hesitation. Yoo Jung widens her eyes, bewildered to hear his answer. Bo Gum only smiles, but inside, he is perplexed at why the man - Kim Woo Bin - said his name (may be a fake one), and astonished at his calmness and how fast his response was.

"Okay, sorry to intrude your house and interrupt whatever your doing Kim Woo Bin ssi, but I'd like to know you better somehow?" He smiles again, attempting gain a little bit of his trust.

Woo Bin narrows his eyes, making Yoo Jung squirm.

"Why? There's nothing going on in the street." His voice is getting deeper. He cocks his head, as if to say: or is it because of a particular reason?

"There's no reasons."

Yoo Jung stares at the side of Bo Gum's face. What is he up to?

Woo Bin smiles without humor.

"Go ahead then."

"Age?" Bo Gum takes out his pen and his tiny notebook in his jacket.

"Twenty eight."

"Phone number?"

The basic questions are finally done. Bo Gum places his pen and notebook back neatly into his jacket.

"Hyung, hyung, hyung," he says, hoping to get close to him real soon.

Woo Bin glares at him.

Ignoring him, Bo Gum takes the note that was found on Young Shin's desk out. Woo Bin stares at his address on the paper. Bo Gum examines his expression. He doesn't seem startled and suprised, but he catches confusion on his face. It's getting even harder for Bo Gum to focus now. He's only getting even more puzzle pieces.

"Is this your friend's handwriting?" Says a female's voice. Yoo Jung can't hold it anymore, she is lost, too.Woo Bin turns slowly to face her. "I don't have friends," he says coldly. Yoo Jung bobs her head and pinch her lips together. She is furstrated to the point where she wants to laugh at how bizzare the world is.

"Well, do you know your address is exposed to a total stranger?"

"You mean you? I don't know, but I'd like to know."

"I don't mean me, and I'd like to know too."

Suddenly Bo Gum springs up from his position, making Yoo Jung jump a little. "I think we should go," he tells her. "Wait," both Woo Bin and Yoo Jung says at the same time. Yoo Jung forgets all that she wanted to say and gape at Woo Bin.

Bo Gum cocks his head, and half-smiles. "Sorry, hyung, we have no time."

He takes Yoo Jung's arm and drags her toward the door.

"Wait!" Woo Bin continues to call out.

They arrive to the door, and before they shut it, Woo Bin's righth leg gets caught between the wall and the door. He bent his back, and lowers his head, seeming to be in some pain. Yoo Jung gasps instinctively, immediately opening the door wider before Bo Gum can warn her it might be a trick.

But he isn't faking. He straightens his back a few seconds later and pulls his leg back.

"If you find the person who wrote this, can you tell me?" There is something in his eyes. They look stern. Determined. Something breaks inside of Yoo Jung. "Of course," she promises. "I will." Bo Gum nods, agreeing as he close the door.

They step into the chilly night.

"What are you trying to do? Wow, I mean you guys are like twins, you know?"

"I'm not that cold, Yoo Jung."

"Well, agreed. Didn't you see his leg? I think he's injured or something."

Bo Gum sees worry on her face, and doesn't know what to say. He checks his phone. 4:37 A.M. Coincidentally, both him and Yoo Jung receives a call.

"This is your team leader, and I just got results. You know, the DNA result."

Memories of the lifeless person resurfaces in the polices' heads.

"-It's a man who's in his twenty's, a tall guy named Kim Woo Bin."

A/N-
OOOO cliffhanger haha
REVEALED! My other favorite actor- Kim Woo Bin♡
He's diagnosed with cancer right now, please support him and encourage him♡
And please, comment your thoughts :)
thank you<3