Chapter 12

Bo Gum can't stand his curiosity, he immediately pushes his door open.Young Shin pulls her hands out of Woo Bin's. Woo Bin rubs his palms on his laps, then he pinches his lips together. Young Shin stands up, her eyes wide, but manages to plaster a fake smile across her face.

"I'm getting water," Bo Gum says, deadpan.

Young Shin bobs her head, creating an awkward "mm" sound.

Bo Gum goes to the kitchen, while taking a Voice Recorder - a small magnet - out of his pocket. He then fills up three cups of water before heading back to Woo Bin and Young Shin. The back of the couch is facing the kitchen. Bo Gum presses a green button, then slides the magnet under the couch, and gives the two their glasses of water.

"Night," he pulls a tight smile.

"Yoo Jung ssi, where are you right now?" Bo Gum has locked and closed the door and took out his cell phone.

"I'm taking a taxi back, I'm almost there, sunbae."

"Mm" Bo Gum hangs up.

He puts on a set of headphones connected to the Voice Recorder. He hears silence at first, but then he catches shuffling sounds. Woo Bin clears his throat. Young Shin doesn't make a noise.

"Does he still, you know,.."

"Yes."

"I'm sorry."

"What for, oppa? You're strong and capable. I'm weak and vulnerable. That's just how it its."

Bo Gum can't tell if she has sarcasm in her voice, but her voice is a little higher and louder than usual.

"Still, I shouldn't have let you guys alone like that, I'm so sorry." Woo Bin apologizes, sounding like he'd be willing to give everything up for her to forgive him. Then everything is quiet. Bo Gum hears quiet sniffles of Young Shin, and the heavy breaths Woo Bin is taking, muttering an apology between every breath he takes.

Bo Gum knows his noona's the "forgive and forget" type. If you fight with her, the next day she'll treat you like nothing has happened. But Bo Gum feels like she's not going to forgive him. Not easily, at least. He hears a trembling breath escape Young Shin's lips. She does that when she's about to explode.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP APOLOGIZING, OKAY? IS IT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING? DO YOU WANT TO BE FORGIVEN THAT EASILY? HELL NO. YOU AIN'T GETTING IT." Her shrieks send shivers down Bo Gum's spine.

"Damn I think Bo Gum woke up." She stomps on the ground; a sound that tells him she's getting off the couch. Her footsteps are fading away when Woo Bin says, "someone's is trying to catch you guys. Ever since your father started murdering again. But your father wouldn't tell him the address. He's going to find you guys himself."

The footsteps stop.

Maybe Young Shin replied, but Bo Gum didn't hear, maybe she didn't. Then the next second, a girl is banging on the door, asking to be let in. Bo Gum takes off his headphones, exhales. His eyes races around the room, he can only hear his heart beating and nothing else. Woo Bin knows him. Young Shin. Their father.

Who is this "someone"? And more important, who is Woo Bin?

A/N-
SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.!
I was looking for inspiration plus there's school work -.-
I'll try to update often! Please bear with me!
Sry for the short chap♡