Chapter 11

"CHAE YOUNG SHIN!" Bo Gum hollers his noona's name the instant he steps into his house.

"What!" She screeches from her room. The three of them can hear the loud music blasting in Young Shin's room. And the barks that Bo Gum's dog is making. All expect those, the house is dead silent. The light in the living room and bathroom are still on as Yoo Jung and Bo Gum left it, and there are little specks of blood on the wooden floor.

Woo Bin stares at it, suddenly doubting the two police.

"His sister came back with some wounds," Yoo Jung says in a rush. She had caught his gaze and gestures to Bo Gum with both of her hands. Then both of them are caught off guard when they see some tears sparkling in Woo Bin's eyes. He has the sympathetic look on his face, an expression no one expects from this dark guy. Bo Gum feels pressure pressed onto his shoulders, and rocks appearing in his stomach. For some reason, he can completely understand him, yet he's puzzled. The pressure is breaking him down when Young Shin's steps foot on the living room.

No one even turn their heads to see her. They are focused on Woo Bin. His nose is red, and tears threatened to roll down his cheeks. He stares at Young Shin like she's his ex-girlfriend that he hasn't seen in a long time.

Young Shin stares at him, too. Tears are running down her cheeks like two waterfalls.

A long time passed when someone spoke again.

"So you two know each other?"

Silence.

"Well, I'm going to assume you do," Yoo Jung continues, "I'm really sorry but this is not the time beacause-" she holds up her cell phone. The three of them scans the small screen.

Yoo Jung ssi, where are you right now? Anyway, we're going to Kim Woo Bin's house right now, I want either you or Bo Gum to come with me. Or both, if you guys have the time. Here's the address:

514 S. Magnolia St. Orlando, FL 32806

"I'll go," Yoo Jung suggests. "Oppa you stay and protect - I mean - look out for Kim Woo Bin ssi. I'll report when I can." Without missing a beat, Yoo Jung slips out the door and into the night.

After she is out of his sight, Bo Gum turn back to Young Shin and Woo Bin.

"Sit, please."

The two slowly trots to the sofa and sits down.

"Like Yoo Jung said, I mean that female police, I'm going to assume you know each other, so let's talk comfortably, shall we? I'll go pour you guys a cup of tea."

While he prepares for the tea, he sees that Woo Bin and Young Shin quietly greets each other. With their names. Bo Gum fills his mouth with air and lets it out. Ever since Young Shin walks into the house with her injury, everything has gone suspiciously odd. And then her note; the address. And then Kim Woo Bin. Then the suspect. Now he acknowledged that Young Shin and Woo Bin knows each other.

Everything is odd. But everything is connected.

Bo Gum rubs his head, deciding not to think about it anymore. Asking will do.

Everything is too confusing.

He finishes setting the tea down when he receives a text from Yoo Jung.

I arrived. We just knocked the door downibeliugdl28uprlihdba

"The hell?" Bo Gum mutters.

He place his phone on table in front of the couch. The two people read it. "She's been caught," Young Shin's says with a chuckle. Bo Gum shoots her a glare. Young Shin says it like Yoo Jung's a little girl who's too week to protect herself. Woo Bin stiffens at the sound of her voice. He was staring at her a few minutes ago, but now his eyes are glued to the ground.

Ding.

Whoops I got caught. They know there's no one in the house now. He told you to be in office by 6.

"I'm gonna rest now," Bo Gum announces. "Hyung you can sleep in the guest room, right there," he points to a room across from his.

"Have a good sleep, Bo Gum ssi."

Bo Gum freezes at the sound of his deep voice. Then something came to his mind.

"How you know my name is Bo Gum?"

"Young Shin told me."

Bo Gum knows he's lying. They only greeted each other. The kitchen is not so far from the living room.

"Right," his breath is hitched. "Good night, hyung."

Before he closes his door completely, he catches the sight of Woo Bin and Young Shin facing each other again, Young Shin's hand in Woo Bin's.

A/N-

how was this chap?!

do you guys know Kim Woo Bin? You have tooooooo. I'm super obsessed with him♡

Do you guys have kik? I have a week left of summer so I'm free and bored rn

My username: TiffanyR5_PTX

Feel free to add and to talk to me :)♥