Chapter 25

"Michael!" Taylor cried and she hugged him. Michael stood still for a moment, then let out a small surge. Taylor jumped back, she ignore the surge and smiled, she couldn't close her mouth, "I am so glad you are here, quick, let's get out of here!" She held his boyfriend's hands, but Michael let go.
  "What happened, Michael? Let's go," urged Taylor.
  "I won't, I can't."
  "Why?"
  Michael didn't answer, so Taylor continued, "It's because of Hatch isn't it? He told you to obey him right?" Michael nodded.
  "Hey, the Michael I knew isn't like this, the Michael I knew was brave, the Michael I knew would never follow Hatch, the Michael I knew-"
  "Stop, Taylor, stop playing the 'The Michael Game', I choose to be with Hatch, for myself."
  "No! You wouldn't. You did this for us. Ostin told me, he's so smart, he won't be wrong!"
  "Taylor, I am sorry," he then looked at Ostin, "I believe Ostin's wrong this time."
  Taylor was both shocked and speechless.
  He looked at the rest of the Electroclan, "Now go, or else Dr. Hatch will and he will catch you all. I am just giving you the last chance." Everyone looked hopeless.
  Michael was leaving the room, when Taylor took hold of his hand, but Michael just flung it off. He went down the corridor. Everyone in the room were speechless and scared except the unconscious Edward and Cassy. Their leader turned into the bad one. They just stood there, Abigail comforted Taylor. But what the Electroclan didn't know is, Michael was crying when he went out, he really did all these things for the Electroclan, he was heart broken that his friends couldn't know the truth.