Chapter 15

"But, Cassy, I thought you would come, we've talked about this on the plane," said Abigail.
  "We can't do this without you, Cass," murmured Tessa.
  "Wait, I haven't say anything yet,"  Cassy interrupted.
  "Okay, we will let you say something then," Edward said.
  "I am not leaving the team," Cassy explained.
  "You are not?" McKenna asked.
  "No," Cassy confirmed. Abigail hugged her.
  "Then why do you step forward?" Taylor asked.
  "I want to make some change in the plan," she replied.
  "Change?" Edward repeated, "please explain."
  "I think we shouldn't be splitting into four groups at first. We should stick together. For your information, I think everytime you guys split, one of you must get caught, so we stick together, I don't want to lose my life now."
  "I don't mind if I die, I know I have to risk it all since day 1," mumbled Jack. Cassy ignored him.
  " I will try my best to held another meeting with the ranch to see if your plan works, Cassy," nodded Edward.
  "Thanks, Edward," replied Cassy.
  They then have rice with shrimps and eggs, ribs, veggies for dinner. They started clearing out of the dining room when Nichelle stopped Taylor.
  "Can we talk?" asked Nichelle.
  "Oh yes, of course," Taylor replied, curiously.
  They sat on the sofa.
  "Something's wrong," was all Nichelle said.
  "Excuse me?" Taylor asked.
  "Something's wrong."
  "What's wrong?"
  "Cassy."
  "I don't see it."
  "I asked Edward where did he get the address just now."
  "And?"
  "He said Cassy told her with valid information, weird, huh?"
  "Maybe Cassy just want to help."
  "First, we met a Glow, just when we need help, then she knew the voice, and she gave the address to Edward plus she changed the plan. In my opinion, she's just trying to take over the Electroclan and gradually leading us to failure."
  "And in my opinion, you are just thinking too much, Nichelle. We are on the same team. We need to believe one another," Taylor remarked.
  "Whatever you say now, leader, I am just warning you. But bear in mind, it is Cassy all along when the Electroclan falls," Nichelle added darkly.
  "Very well, I will bear that in mind," Taylor said annoyingly.
  But then, she remembered her dream. The weird dream she have in the plane. They were all in a dark warehouse. With cages filled with birds. She and the others were all dressed in white. There were an ocean of black snakes surrounded by them, they can't kill the snakes no matter what. In the middle of the snakes, there stood four human figure dressed in grey. They were motionless, heads facing the ground, like they were strapped. She tried to reach them, but they were too far. When she finally reached to them, she reached out her hand to lift the head to see who was it, that's when the dream ended. Taylor never knew who were the four people. She shook the thoughts off her head and headed back to her room.