Chapter 17

"Gervaso!?" Jack repeated, "did I hear that wrong? He's dead, Taylor."
  "Come, Jack, see that man in the black suit, that's him."
  Jack moved forward and squinted his eyes also, "that's... impossible..."
  Suddenly, Cassy bumped into Taylor and Jack.
  "Ow, Cassy, watch out," complained Taylor.
  "What are you guys looking at?"
  "It's Gervaso," muttered Jack.
  "Gervaso? Isn't he's dead?" asked Cassy. Taylor and Jack nodded in reply, Cassy continued, "Pfffffffttttt, that's impossible, you guys are seeing things, I told you all to sleep early last night."
  "No, I really saw him just now," Taylor confirmed firmly.
  "Yes, I saw him too," Jack added.
  "Gervaso's dead, guys. I know you guys won't get over it, but he's
D-E-A-D. That man you just saw is just probably another business man working here in Hong Kong. So stop thinking nonsense."
  Taylor and Jack looked at each other, Jack shrugged and walked away. Taylor was pretty sure she just saw Gervaso, she felt that Cassy was somehow lying to her, and because of Nichelle's warning last night, she now became a lot more aware of Cassy.
--------------------------------------------------
"Alright, guys, I think you all have enough observations now. I just told you that the light reddish building is the place Michael will be kept hold in. There is five floors in there. All is vacant. It was a pet care center back then, so don't be surprised when you see cages in the factory. We will discuss the plan and your positions when we go back to the safe house," Edward said. Everyone agreed. Ostin tummy grumbled and he blushed.
  "Looks like we have to eat something now," Zues said.
  They all murmured in agreement and they went in a restaurant and ate some macaroni, toast and drank some hot milk tea.
  During that, Ostin asked Edward, "Hey, Edward, I want to ask won't you think that it is weird that we knew the address so successfully and Taylor told me she saw Gervaso, isn't this more than a coincidence?"
  "I am positive that we will be okay, I trust the ranch and you should trust me."
  "But come on, this is important, it is about our safety, won't you think it is-" Ostin couldn't even finish his sentence,Edward interrupted, his phone is ringing.
  "Excuse me, boy, I need to take this. Plus, nothing is safe here anymore," and he walked outside of the restaurant and into the dirty back alley with rubbish and rats and stray cats. He looked around and saw no one, he answered the phone.
  "Hello?" Edward answered.
  "Password?" the other side of the phone spoke.
  "Egg Waffle, 1- 6- 8."
  "Good, how's the plan?"
  "Still working on it, shown the kids what it's look like."
  "Alright, we will be putting Vey in the factory soon," There was a pause, "Anyone have suspicion on you?"
  "No," replied Edward, "... actually yes."
  "Who?"
  "The Ostin boy."
  "Oh, the clever one."
  "What should I do with him?"
  "Leave him, save him for the last. He won't do anything, all he do is eat."
  "Sure?"
  "Sure," replied the person on the other side of the phone.
  "I will inform you for further plan," said Edward.
  "Okay, I will report to Dr. Hatch about this case first. Anything else?"
  "Yes, some of the Glows thought they saw you today." There was another pause.
  "It will be okay, I think Cassy will cover it."
  "Whatever you say, Gervaso," sighed Edward.
  "Let's celebrate after this then, Eddie," replied Gervaso. And they end the call. But little did either of them knew, there was someone listening to their conversation at the very start.
  It was Nichelle.