Chapter 24

One hour later, they got out of the van after the last briefing for the plan. No extra details were informed. Many workers from the factories there gradually came out for lunch. Edward said its time. Edward lead the team, followed by Nichelle, then Zues and Jack, Taylor, Tessa, Abigail. The others followed. They arrived at the entrance of the factory. There was barely anyone around that factory. That's because it was vacant for years. Edward brought his gun and enter through the door.
  "Everyone stay close to the wall," Edward warned. Everyone followed the instruction and leaned towards the wall.
  "Hey!" someone shouted. Everyone stayed alerted. It was one of the Hatch's guard. Before anyone could fight back, Taylor rebooted him. The guard lowered down his gun and said, "你們是誰?舉高雙手!"
  "What did he say?" asked Jack.
  "He said who are we and told us to raise our hands up. I learnt Cantonese before. It's okay, I got this. Taylor, reboot him again."
  "Got it."
  The guard looked very confused now.
  "我們是博士派來的,我相信他有通知你,快給我們進去!" Ostin ordered. The guard quickly give way and said, "對不起。" They quickly went inside.
  "Wow, what did you just said?" asked Torstyn, sounding surprised.
  "I just said that Hatch sent us here, and he said sorry and let us in."
  "Good job," praised McKenna.
  "Any time," smiled Ostin proudly.
  "Let's find the map inside the restricted site first," ordered Edward.
  They went in there successfully for Tara pretended to be Dr. Hatch.
  "Wait..." said Torstyn, "why isn't the security cameras, blinking?"
  Everyone looked at the corners of the room, it's true, the security cameras were all turned off. Was this a trap? Did Hatch find them?
  "Ummm, hello, guys, don't pretend I don't have powers," Nichelle spoke.
  "Oppps, sors," replied Cassy.
  They search in the room for clues. Without any effort, Ian found the map.
  "Okay, let me see," Edward took the map from Ian, "We are in the first floor, in the third room. We need to turn left and took the stairs up to the second floor, then we will go to-" Suddenly, the siren goes off. Flashing red lights filled the room. Rushing footsteps were heard in the corriders.
  "Uh oh, they found us," whispered Zues.
  "Edward, I knew it!" shouted Taylor, "It was you all along with Hatch."
  Edward pretended to be innocent. Cassy hid in the corner of the room.
  "Cassy, you too! We all thought you are one of us, you traitor!" said Nichelle and she made her kneel to the ground in pain. Taylor rebooted both Edward and Cassy too. Jack punch both of them so badly until Zues stop him.
  "Electroclan! So we meet again. You can't escape now. Guards were all around you, and we call the police. Well, I won't say much, but just so you know, you will never escape this place. And you won't, because we have Michael here... with me."
  Taylor gasped and shouted, "Hatch! Where is Michael! Don't do anything to him! Please!"
  There was a familiar shadow came into the room, "Taylor."
  It was Michael.