Chapter 14

The Electroclan arrived the safe house after half an hour. It was just late afternoon. So Edward let them to wander in pairs around the disctrict and told them to come back to the safe house by 7. But of course, in disguise. He said just in case. Taylor wasn't sure if she will go out, everytime they go out, they were captured. But at last, she decided to join them.
  Taylor and Cassy disguised as some office ladies. Ostin and McKenna disguised as a couple. Jack and Abigail disguised as tourists. Tessa and Zues disguised as tourists also. Tara, Quentin and Torstyn decided to chill in the safe house.
  Tara, Quentin and Torstyn stayed in the house and played cards for a while. Edward was in the house making dinner.
  "Hey dude," Torstyn asked Quentin, "I have a question that kept in my mind for some time."
  "What?"
  "Do you think we should believe them? The Electroclan?"
  Quentin almost choke, "What!? They saved us. I don't think they are the bad ones. In fact, we are in the same boat. We are all against Hatch. And that will never change. Don't tell me you regret from ecaping Hatch."
  Tara looked at Torstyn curiously.
  "No," Torstyn replied, "of course not, but I am feeling something fishy going on, especially that Cassy girl. She's acting weird lately."
  "Torstyn!", shouted Tara. Quentin shushed her because Edward is looking at them, she then whispered, "stop being such a scaredy cat. They saved us, including Cassy, I think she is nice, and she seems to have something to you."
  Torstyn sighed, a little bit blushing, "Whatever you say."
  They three just laugh it off.
--------------------------------------------------
  "Wow, I can't believe you can stuff that many fish balls into your mouth,"  laughed McKenna. Ostin smiled proudly. They two are enjoying their afternoon tea by eating fish balls, shu mai and many more street snacks.
  They bumped into Taylor and Cassy.
  "Guys!" said Taylor cheerfully, "you need to try the Hong Kong's famous egg waffle! They. Are. Delicious. Who ever invented them must be a genius."
  "Really!?" McKenna exclaimed, and pleaded, "Let's go and try them out, Ostin! I can't believe there are that many yummy food to eat in Hong Kong!"
  "Of course," replied Ostin, " Hong Kong is famous for its food and shops."
  "Alright, let's go Taylor," begged Cassy, "I can't wait to do some shopping now!" And they two rushed away.
  Ostin and McKenna was quite surprised that Taylor was happy to be here, and tried to relax.
  After about 2 hours, they decided to go back to the safe house. The girls bought a lot of clothes. And the boys bought some food. Tara, Quentin and Torstyn help prepare the dinner.
  Before dinner, Edward announced something.
  "Hope you guys had fun just now. I agree on that Hong Kong is an amazing and beautiful city. But try not to ruin the vibes, I recieved the address earlier today."
  Everyone became tensed.    "Michael is hold caltured in the industrial estates in Kwun Tong. We will split into four groups and blend into the crowd during rush hours, so that we can break into the factories unnoticed, the crowd will cover us. We need to prepare more often and we need to work and practice harder than ever. It is extremely dangerous. You all have gone through many missions, who wants to quit now, please step forward, you have the right to choose."
  Out of expectations, someone stepped forward...
  It was Cassy.