Chapter 3

"Taylor? It's time to wake up," a voice whispered softly.
Taylor startled, she rubbed her eyes and cried, "Michael!"she hugged the person sitting next to her in the bed," I thought you were dead! I don't care, you are with me now. And... where are we?"
Taylor looked around the room, it was not familiar at all. Then she noticed her sister, Tara.
"Tara? Where is Michael... He was here just now..." she paused,
"Tara... stop doing your trick, it is not funny or anything." Taylor turned away from her sister.
"Oh... sis... I'm sorry... I thought you will feel better when you see Michael again."
" Yes, I will feel better if I see the 'real' Michael, not a memory."
"Sors."
Taylor sighed, " Where are we now by the way?" Taylor couldn't recall her memories since she had her headache last night.
" Welch brought us here last night, don't you remember? We are with the resistance now. Dr. Penelope said that we will be staying here for some time." Tara explained.
" Dr. Penelope?" asked Taylor sleeply.
" The assistant here."
" Right."
" They said we need to get ready and have breakfast in 30 minutes and you will have a meeting afterwards."
Taylor noticed that her sister was clearly upset.
" Alright, I'll be ready in a sec." said Taylor, yawning.

After the delicious breakfast, the Electroclan was ordered to go to the Meeting Room to held a meeting.
Tara, Quentin and Torstyn were quite upset for they were not invited to the meeting.
"That's what they got when they are with Hatch," said Nichelle, then she added," now they knew how I felt when I am not invited to the meeting in Tai Wan."
" Easy, Nichelle, easy," remarked Jack.
" Alright, this is the first meeting since I see you all. I am Edward. So may I now say: Electroclan, welcome back!"
Everyone clapped.
" Well, I am going to make things simple to you all. You will need much rest and you need to train your powers... and eat as much bananas as you can," everyone groaned. Edward continued,
" Alright... we have improved many food that can replace bananas in order to improve your powers."
"But now I am going to show you around this place," then he added,
"Welcome to the Reddish Ranch"