Chapter 11

They got on the bus after saying goodbyes to the ranch members. Edward is coming with them.

  "What takes you girls so long to come down," asks Jack.
  "Well, girls need to prepare with more time," replied Tara.
  "Yeah," Torstyn said, sounding annoyed. Tara felt embarrassed and leaned her head on Quentin's shoulder.
  "Yeah? Torstyn? Why don't you try to be a girl then? Do you know how much pressure we have? We are now fighting against Hatch, not a 8 year old child. Girls need time to prepare themself. Girls are not like you, a brainless dude!" Tessa exploded.
  "Hey, calm down Tess. He's not worth your voice, save it for Hatch," Nichelle remarked. Cassy shook her head.
  Everyone went silenced.

  About an hour of riding the bus, they arrived at the airport.

  "Here we are," Edward announced, "In order not to be recognised, you will be given brand new passports, brand new identity. We will be passing through the private passage to our private jet."

  When they got to the jet, everyone quickly found a seat. Edward told them to have a sleep because they are going to have a long journey.

  Ostin joined Taylor when McKenna was asleep. He found that she was sitting alone.

  "Hey," Ostin started.
  "Hey."
  "Something's going on in your brain."
  "What makes you think that, I think I am the one who can read minds."
  "Afraid, huh?"
  Taylor looked at Ostin quizically and said,
"Of course, aren't you?"
  "Me? Nah."
  "Why?"
  "Seen too much, done too much, no way back."
  "But at least you should feel worried. For Michael."
  "Worried isn't in my dictionary. Technically still is, but...I put that word back in Idaho. Remember back in the academy, when we save you and Michael's mum, Michael said 'All for one and one for all' ? We are just doing the same thing now."
  "I guess you're right. But what about those three?" Taylor looked at Tara, Quentin and Torstyn. Torstyn was playing a 3DS, Tara and Quentin were sharing a pair of earphones, listening to songs and sometimes laughing softly, "Hatch must felt betrayed, won't they feel terrified for this mission?"
  "I don't know about them, but I can only conclude that they face the evil longer than any of us. Maybe they are used to it. Now they found a group of people that they feel safe to be with, they don't want to get lost again so they will follow our lead." Ostin and Taylor both sighed. And went silent for a few moment.

  Ostin then said, "Fine, enough talk for now. Just remember you have us and you still need to save Michael. Take more rest," he added, " but just so you know, if you want to talk to someone, I will be in the food section."