Chapter 20

Michael felt some cold water splashed into his face, his body. He screamed. It was too painful that he couldn't bear it and he fainted again. A moment later, someone slapped on his face, hard enough that his face is burning and heating up. He opened his eyes using much strength. There was a strong light shone directly to his  eyes. He saw a figure in front of him, no doubt, it was Hatch.
  "Well, looks who's here, the celebrity of the Electroclam, was captured by me!" he laughed.
  Michael screamed again, he want to escape from the tight roped strapped around him, but he can't, he tried to use his powers, but it seems that they weren't strong enough. His hands made some sparking sound.
  "I know what you are thinking, where are your so-call friends? Let's see, Taylor is here, cages with rats around her. Ostin is in the platform of the aquarium, sharks below him. Jack is-" Hatch was interrupted by Michael's screams again.
  "Shut up!" Hatch exploded, "Stop screaming, can you just talk like a normal person!"
  "Don't... hurt... th... them, I... will... d... do... any... anything... you... wa... want," Michael used all his strength to talk weakly. He looked angrily at Hatch.
  "Of course you will do anything I want, and of course, if you try anything to escape, I will hurt them. Especially your mum,"  Hatch smiled darkly. But Hatch knew deeply that he didn't caught any members of the Electroclan. It was just a plan, and the plan is going well.
-----------------------------------------------
  "Do you really think that Michael is there? Maybe it is a trap," Ostin asked Taylor for a thousand times.
  "Oh, Ostin. Trust me. He will be there, something inside me told me this, but we need to be extra careful."
  "Whatever you say, miss."
  "Wait, Ostin, I want to ask you sonething."
  "What?"
  "Remember last time I told you in the plane about I can dream of the future?"
  "Yes, I remember, you have another dream?"
  "Yes."
  "Tell me."
  "We are in a warehouse, many cages full of birds are around us. We were dressed in white. Black snakes crawling around and start to attack us. We try to fight back but it's no use. And then, there, in the middle of the snakes stood four grey human figures, I tried to take a look who they are but I just can't. Do you know what does my dream mean?"
  "Well, I have some ideas."
  "Really?"
  "Yes. Listen, you said we are in a warehouse, which is similar to a factory. Cages full of birds around us, that means the birds are the prisoners there, inside cages. We are in white, snakes are in black, which divided us into good and bad. Black tries to attack us white, but they are too strong. That means that one or some of us will sacrifice and die. Okay, you see four human figures in grey, right? White mix with black is grey. That means those four human isn't that bad and isn't that good, they are neutral. Take one example that one of them is Cassy, the other two are Kylie and Bryan. The other one is..."
  "Who is the other person?"
  "If Hatch threaten Michael so that Michael will not escape, then..."
  "Then what? Threaten him with what?"
  "You, Hatch threaten him with you, his mother... us."
  "But we are unharm here, we weren't captured by him. How can Hatch threaten Michael with that?"
  "Michael needn't know if we are captured. He must follow Hatch, if he didn't, Hatch will then capture us. Hatch is just saving his time."
  "Then? Who is the last grey person?"
  Ostin sighed, "You still don't get it? Taylor... the last person is... Michael."
  "But... what? He won't follow Hatch, never!"
  "He have no choice, Taylor. He will do that, for us."
  "No, I won't let him!"
  "How can you stop him then? Taylor, wake up! It's not that simple and easy now, he have to make his choice. He will do that. And we can't do anything to stop him."