Chapter 18

Someone knocked on the door. Inside the room, Taylor, Ostin, Ian, Jack, Tessa and Zues were playing cards, the whole game isn't fair enough because you know, Ian can see through it all.
  "It's that late already, who will that be?" wondered Taylor.
  "Ahem, I am here," said Ian annoyingly, "It's Nichelle."
  "Ostin, go open that door," ordered Tessa.
  "Why me?" complained Ostin.
  "Just go," said Zues.
  Ostin got up and opened the door, he let Nichelle in.
  "What's up?" Jack asked.
  "I have something to tell you guys," replied Nichelle.
  "At this time?" asked Ian.
  "It's important."
  "Say it," Taylor said.
  "I heard Edward's on the phone this afternoon, he is speaking with Gervaso."
  Jack stood up immediately, "Gervaso!? I thought he was dead!"
  "Yes, I was surprised too, but... there is something more important, please don't tell anyone..."
  "What is it?" asked Taylor.
Nichelle sighed, "They... they three betrayed us and followed Hatch."
  "What!?" shouted Jack.
  "Shush, others are sleeping," said Tessa.
  "Wait, you said 'they three', then who is the third person?" questioned Tessa.
  "It's one of us, it's-" Nichelle stopped mid-sentence.
  "Cassy," finished Taylor.
  "How do you know?" asked Nichelle.
  "Took your warning and decided she's too suspicious," Taylor replied. Nichelle smiled.
  "How... Why..." Ian said.
  "I don't know how or why, but you need to believe me," begged Nichelle.
  "I do," said Ostin, everyone looked at him, "what? It makes sense. First we arrived the reddish ranch and... wait, that's it! Now I know it's a trap, reddish. The factory we are going is reddish colour too! It's a sign, guys. Second, Cassy told Edward the address. Cassy is the bridge. Hatch told Cassy the address so that she can told Edward then told us. Nichelle, you said that you heard Edward speaking with Gervaso, that means that Edward didn't talk to Hatch directly. It also means that Edward and Hatch isn't that close. Third, as I just said, the reddish colour factory. Fourth, Cassy changed the plan, Hatch must told her to do that. Fifth, Taylor and Jack saw Gervaso today and Edward denied that it's true, but I think now all of you must think it's true. I don't want to say this, but... they have arrived guys, it's almost time."
  Everyone was amazed by Ostin.
  "But we can't just go in the factory like this, it's obviously a trap. It's dangerous," reminded Zues.
  "Everything's dangerous now, we have no choice," said Jack.
  "Jack's right. If it's a trap, Michael should be there. Hatch must have used him as a bait, we can't just leave Michael there, we need to save him. We have escaped from them a million times already. I think we could escape again," Taylor said.
  "She got a point," Ostin nodded.
  "So now what? We can't do anything," Tessa asked.
  "We can play one more round of cards and go to sleep," replied Zues. Tessa rolled her eyes.
  "We now know one important thing, that Gervaso, Edward and Cassy are the bad ones," said Taylor.