SPECIAL VII: Servants

Leanne's pov
I smirked behind Laxus with the rest of the B-Team and looked at team A who stood behind Erza "come on Laxus show them!" i encouraged "Please Erza!" Lucy pleaded,

"Rock,Paper,Scissors"

They both said at the same time Laxus chose rock while Erza chose scissors the we of the B-Team cheered while the A team looked like they just got sentenced to death.

I let out a sigh of content as we sat in the hot tub the first thing we did was make them find a magic stone wich was used for a calming effect for the hot tub in the end Laxus decided to take Natsu and Elfman, Mira took Erza while Gajeel took Lucy I decided to take Gray so Juvia couldn't do anything but I also wanted to take Wendy with me because I had a plan for her so I discussed it with Juvia who talked to Laxus so she could take Elfman after he was done with him for his first task so he could keep Natsu I took Wendy and Gray "you two come with me" i said to them as Wendy was shaking in her boots Gray looked at me knowingly I wouldn't do something too bad.

"come on you two I have a lot more stores I want to visit" i told them as behind me Wendy and Gray were struggling with all my shopping bags while in the meantime Arya flew behind them snickering at them "Leanne baby..." Gray tried but I sushed him walking into the next shoe store where I bought my 4th pair of heels of the day. "Gray you can go home now I only need Wendy" i told him as I sent him and Arya back to our house he nodded thankfully and left with all my bags while this time I allowed him to use his magic "where are we going big sis?"  Wendy asked looking at me I just stayed silent and mentioned her to follow me as we eventually came up to a orphanage Wendy started sweating bullets "are you going to leave me here?!?" she asked horrified and I shook my head "of course not i brought you here for another reason" i told her as I knocked on the door a girl around Wendy's age with brown hair and blue eyes opened the door "hello Sishumi" i said with a smile as her eyes widened a smile appeared on her face she immediately turned her head "Minna big sis is here!"  she yelled as she opened the door and tackled me in a hug when an entire group of children followed her all dropping themselves on me I laughed and introduced Wendy "now everyone this is Wendy and I want all of you to behave" i told them and their eyes lit up as they started asking questions and talking about the Magic games Wendy had a smile on her face as she happily talked to the children "the children see her as a Hero,a role model just like you" came a elderly voice behind me so I turned around to see Sister Rozalia "sister Rozalia" i said with a small smile "oh and little Hunter" i said as I saw the small boy who was holding the sister's hand "has everything been going okay?"  i asked and she nodded "yes dear don't worry about us we'll be fine" she told me "The children have missed you,you know they came to me so many times asking when you would come to visit" sister Rozalia told me as she looked at the ground guilt hit me "Don't worry I'll make sure someone always will be there to take care of them" i told sister Rozalia with a smile looking At Wendy "you know I never got to congratulate you with your daughter" she told me with a cheeky grin as I sighed "of course sister but don't expect any details" i said to her as I stood up sister Rozalia laughed loudly "Wendy we're going home!"  i called out as she turned to me she pouted a bit but said goodbye to the rest of the children "well learned anything today?"  i asked and she nodded so I smiled "I'm sure you will be visiting them of course?"  i asked and she nodded again as I ruffled her hair we walked back to the guild "you're free to go" i told her and she nodded as I saw the time was over and I couldn't help but laugh when I saw Erza in a maid outfit with Mira bent over Erza's knee in a masochist outfit I had an idea what happened but I also saw Lucy was unfortunate enough to be still tied up from Mira I shook my head and walked into the guild where I joined my boyfriend and our cat as we sat in a booth laughing at silly things...

I loved this guild

Hey minna and this was my final actual chapter as a thank you for 10k reads so I hope you are happy with the outcome because I am now that this book is finished I will be working on Fairytail's water god slayer so thank you and Byebye
-Cookie-Chan