chapter 51: A star returned to it's place

No one's pov
In the Fairytail guild hall was a party going on as they were celebrating the return of the guild with everyone in also after the successful rescue operation where Mest and team Natsu have saved master Makarov from the Alvarez empire where he had traveled to to try and negotiate with the emperor only to find out said emperor was none other than the black wizard Zeref himself after escaping from Ajeel the sand prince member of the Spriggan 12 with the help of Laxus and the thunder Legion the mages were drinking and happily chatting amongst each other what they didn't know yet was that an old face was making their way trough Magnolia headed straight towards their guild hall but the first who noticed the figure were the dragon slayers as they all sniffed the air and started at the door "Natsu all you alright?"  Lucy asked as she saw Natsu staring at the door "Gajeel what's wrong?" "what is it Wendy?" Levy and Carla asked the iron and sky dragon slayers the three slayers ignored them and looked at each other having a silent conversation at that moment the doors of the Fairytail guildhall creaked open and all current members turned towards the door as a figure with a white hood strode in with a cat on their shoulder then a infant in their arms "what do you want?"  Natsu asked harshly as the figure sighed and pulled of her hood members who hadn't seen Leanne since the games gasped but members who had seen her before like team Natsu and Levy and Gajeel stared at her all ready to attack if needed "it has been a long time since I have last seen you child" Makarov said as he approached the black and star dragon slayer Leanne looked to the ground her eyes were filled with regret and shame as she looked to the ground "I'm not here to fight Natsu.." She said her voice was soft and almost in a whisper but loud enough to be heard by anyone "i assume you have your reasons your here?"  Makarov asked the girl who looked like she was about to break she nodded "Master why should we trust her she fought with Acnologia!" Gray shouted and Leanne looked down feeling even more guilty then she already was "i know and I also know what's she's been up to past year isn't that right Chaos?"  he said and Leanne's head snapped but staring at the old man before releasing a pathetic chuckle as other guild members stared at her in disgust "of course you knew you always know everything" she said "it seems I'm not wanted here...I'll be leaving then" Leanne said turning around "not so fast child" Makarov stopped her before she even could take a step "why don't you show us your face?"  he asked and Leanne flinched "what is master talking about?" muttered a few guild members as Leanne turned back around to face the tiny guild master she used her left hand to remove hair that was covering her right eye the mages gasped at the sight of her face from her the middle of her cheek until the side of her eye she was covered in purple with black scales but that wasn't what the mages were most shocked about it was her right eye it had claw mark running trough the eye as her left eye was black with blue her right eye was still it's Mystical purple only this time it lost color making it look almost pink with a grey tint everyone there could tell she was blind from one eye "you have lost sight in that eye have you not?"  Makarov asked Leanne and she nodded "care to explain how thid happened?" Makarov asked her "i stood up to him...I didn't want to hurt you because before Tartaros after I left from the games I still cared for you...you were still my family" she said as a tear rolled down her cheek Arya put a paw on Leanne's cheek and wiped a tear away "you can stay here" Makarov said out of nowhere as Leanne looked at him "why?" she asked "because you have been walking the path of darkness for too long besides I can't turn a mother and daughter away from their father" Leanne looked towards Gray who looked back at her with hurt In his eyes she took a breath and let Arya jump of her shoulder she took slow steps towards the ice mage as she stood before him he could see how broken she was from the inside "I'm sorry I'm not asking for your forgiveness because I know I don't deserve it.." She trailed of she grabbed his hand and pulled it out as she put Nilani in Gray's arms the small child just opened her eyes and looked at Gray her purple eyes she got from her mother looking into Gray's blue ones Leanne took a step back as Gray held his daughter ever since the girl was born he had a few tears down his cheek as the small child had grabbed his thumb and put it in her tiny mouth and bit down on it as Gray hissed in pain feeling the sharp tooth the girl had digging in his flesh and pulled it out of Nilani's mouth as the girl let out a giggle Gray looked at Leanne "screw this" he muttered and pulled her in to him as her eyes widened when she registered what was going on she buried her head in Gray's chest and finally broke and started crying as she sobbed in Gray's chest she felt like a weight was lifted from her shoulders as the Fairytail guild looked at the two reunited mages they couldn't help but smile no matter what happened Leanne was one of them she always was a Fairy...

Hey guys it's Cookie-Chan yeah sorry for the short chapter but I decided to split this chapter and next chapter in two since I could let it flow better with the time line I'm sorry if it's too short for your likings but hey you can't always get what you want. Byebye
-Cookie-Chan