chapter 10: Phantom Lord and sleepovers

Leanne's Pov
When we arrived back in Magnolia we heard the citizens whisper things about us about if we knew something or "poor them" came quite often so when we arrived at the guild we were all quite surprised or rather say shocked that our guild hall was in ruins it was filled with iron poles so we rushed in into the basement but once we came there we saw every one was unharmed "Master what happened here" Erza asked and I did not like the state i saw master in...he was drunk so I inwardly groaned "ohhh your back did you finish the job like a good girl Lucy?" he asked Lucy looked quite uncomfortable "uh I guess" she answered not knowing what else to say "tell me who did this!" Natsu yelled making me rub my ears in pain "Damn Natsu your not the only one with sensitive ears" i scolded him making him rub his neck sheepishly "sorry" he said but then Mira came "it was Phantom Lord, but we were lucky there was no one here when they attacked" she said with a sad tone "what do you mean no one was here?" Erza asked the barmaid "what I mean is that everyone was home already the guild was closed" she said "pathetic Even attacking us in the first place" i growled making a few members around me take a few steps back "Then what are we waiting for let's get payback!" Natsu roared as at master but master did something even i didn't see coming but kinda infuriated me he hit Natsu and Gray on the head ok so I didn't mind that but what got me pissed off was that he spanked me and Lucy "and you spanked us because?" Lucy asked making Mira Stand behind masters a mad look on her face "Master!" she exclaimed sternly making master giggle like a little girl and jump off the bar "Where are you going!" Natsu yelled after master "oh don't twist your panties I'm taking a leak" he said dashing off "don't think masters isn't taking this serious only war he knows the consequences off a war between fairy tail and Phantom Lord" Mira spoke up I knew what she meant it we went to war with Phantom both guilds would probably get disbanded by the Magic council.

Mira ordered that everyone was not allowed to stay the night alone so everyone had sleep overs I went with Erza who said she Natsu and Gray were going to stay at Lucy's house making me ask her if she even asked Lucy but she avoided the question so I basically knew she didn't. So when Lucy got home she was shocked "I'm sorry Lucy I knew they didn't ask you and I couldn't find you so I couldn't ask if I was allowed to stay with you so if you don't want me here I'll leave" i apologised to the celestial spirit mage "Oh don't worry you can stay atleast you have the decency to ask me for my opinion but I would love to have you here" she said with a smile making me thank her and sit in a chair playing with Arya in my lap. I saw Happy going trough Lucy's underwear calling Erza making her go trough it making me sigh so I clapped my hands "now now everyone we are guests here it's not polite to go trough other people's stuff that means you too Erza and Gray put some clothes on" i scolded them all making Lucy look really grateful at me "so where can I go sleep?" i asked the blonde mage and she pointed to where she had laid down a blanket and pillow on her couch so I thanked her and pulled Arya with me I laid down under the blanket and felt Arya curl up against my chest and shortly afterwards I fell asleep.

Lucy's Pov
Leanne is like the perfect house guests she's polite and she scolded Erza and Gray telling they were guests she's so cool I tought to myself i looked at her sleeping on the couch with a sleeping Arya curled up against her chest and the way Leanne had her Arms around Arya made her look like a big sister protecting her little one
"so can anyone tell me a bit about Leanne?" i asked the other 4 in my apartment but their answer shocked me they shook their heads "even though Leanne is really nice any all she never told us anything about her past" Gray said making Erza and Natsu nod "so she has been at The guild for over 7 years and no one knows anything about her?" i asked they nodded in conformation "oh Gray what do you think about Leanne?" i asked wiggling my eyebrows at the ice mage "why do you ask?" he asked back "Well maybe because I want to know" i retorted I kinda ship Gray and Leanne together and I know Leanne has a crush on Gray "Well i think she's strong,smart and pretty" he said "so 1 more question" i said he nodded for me to continue "do you love her?" i asked making him go red "Well yeah" he stuttered making me smirk "good because she likes you too" i said "She does?!?" he exclaimed and I nodded "all you gotta do is ask her out" i said to him and he nodded "Well Goodnight guys" i said as I made my way to my bedroom.