chapter 57: i love you Gray never forget

Leanne's pov
"Gray!" i yelled to him as he stood up "you may address me as Yura Invel,I am he who brings winters wrath to all" he said as he turned to Gray "your paltry chill is naught before my winter" Invel stated staring down Gray who was actually shivering the strongest ice mage I know is shivering from the cold.

Invel raised his hand sending a wave of coldness towards Gray "Shield!" he yelled Creating a shield out of ice infront of him "ice make..ice impact!" he chanted slamming his fist down on his palm creating a hammer out of ice above Invel slamming it down on him but before the hammer could even hit him Invel stopped the hammer right above his head with 1 hand "i see. ice make magic no wonder you were able to whistand my cold" Invel stated They talked about something I didn't hear but then I saw Gray throw his jacket off and my eyes widened when I saw the markings on his arm "No way..." i breathed out seeing his arm he rushed towards Invel "ice devil's Zeroth long sword!" he called as he flashed past him slicing him Invel grabbed his chest in pain for a moment before standing up straight and a small smirk played on his lips Gray sliced his sword down again as all I could do was watch since I'm not entirely frozen it's just my legs as Gray sliced his sword down Invel grabbed it with his hand and a blizzard started Raging around just like Ajeel and his sandstorm this storm made me freeze up even more as all I could do now was watch I saw them talking but couldn't hear it but I saw Gray get angry as he was shouting at Invel but I started feeling warm all of a sudden and my eyes widened Natsu was melting the ice "Atta boy Gray!" Natsu exclaimed with a grin "I'm here for you" i said as I stood next to him he nodded with a small smile Lucy was saying something but got grabbed by a giant hand..."Brandish!" Lucy screamed as a giant Brandish had picked her Natsu and Happy up she started to walk away "hold it right there!" Gray yelled After her but suddenly I could feel something around my throat and as I looked down I saw I had a chain around my neck and Gray had the same "Gray!" i yelled as the chains were connected to each other "Leanne!" Gray yelled at the same time as me "what the,my head..everything's going dark.." Gray said gripping his head I couldn't feel my body anymore "my body won't do what I tell it.." i trailed off "Ice lock, a magic that seals a person's heart and makes them my willing puppets" Invel interrupted us "you two will now fight to death and you have zero say in the matter" he said as my eyes widened "what'd you just say?!" Gray asked outraged and I was silent horrified at the idea "this chain cannot be removed until one of you lies lifeless" Invel explained as Gray tried to rip the chains off he failed he looked at me grimly "Leanne.." he said and a few tears ran down my cheeks "Gray.." i breathed "now then,whenever you're ready..you may not rest until of you lays dead!" he called with a sick smirk I stared at Gray "No I refuse to hurt him Nilani needs him more then me" but my body moved on its own as my hand lifted up and magic seaped trough Gray did the same as our arms neared each other the Magic exploded in our faces as we let out a scream in pain my right foot connected with his elbow as he protected face his fist then made impact with my face as I lost balance and turned away from him but the chain stopped me from going to far as he grabbed my leg and threw me on the ground and used his fist as he rained down a Barrage on my face i cried out In pain at each punch I was glad Nilani had already been born at that moment "if I would meet my end I'm glad that's by the hands of the love of my life,no I'm not going to let him he would blame himself so..that's why I'M GOING TO DO IT MYSELF" i screamed in my mind as I summoned my Nebula blade and I lifted it up in the air "I'M NOT GOING TO BE CONTROLLED!" I screamed out surprising Invel I then looked at Gray "words cannot express the feeling I had when I was with you and Nilani Gray..I love you...never forget" i said smiling as tears were in my eyes I closed my eyes as I swung down and stabbed my sword straight trough my chest "No way! She took her life on her own Accord?!" Invel yelled in shock as Gray's eyes widened my eyes opened wide in pain as my mouth was open "why did you do something stupid like That?" he asked and I looked at him and I shook as I saw he had plunged his sword in himself "why?..how could you.." Gray coughed "i could never hurt the love of my life no the thought of hurting you in the first place,I...that's why I...and yet" he breathed as it got harder to breath "i wanted to protect you no matter the cost..but..I couldn't" he said looking down with tears in his eyes "no you being there since I was young meant everything to me..thank you Gray I love-" i started but I couldn't finish my sentence and fell to the ground the last thing I heard was a sentence of Gray "Natsu..avenge us.." after he said that he went out cold I made sure to safe him even if it mean giving my own up "stars above listen to my plea I beg of you as dragon of the stars,Star Dragon's Final Art: Stars life essence" i chanted as a golden flow of energy left my hand into Gray's body I saw him waking up and smiled as my eyes closed.

I could feel myself waking up "Wait I'm supposed to be dead...how am I waking up" i asked myself as my eyes started "ugh" i groaned "Carla she's waking up!" i heard a voice yell "wen..dy?" i asked "shh Lea-nee you need to rest" she said laying me down back again "I'm alive?" i asked she nodded "thanks to Carla we were able to locate you just in time if anytime later you wouldn't have survived" she told me I swallowed and nodded "thank you Wendy.."i said then my eyes widened" where..is Gray?" i asked she looked down "he..he wasn't here when we got here" she told me and I nodded I stood up slowly letting out a hiss of pain in the progress "I'm going to find him" i said to myself "Wendy find somewhere where people need you..and thank you I'm forever In your debt" i said smiling fondly as she smiled back "I'm sorry but that's not going to happen I will stay with you and help look for Gray" she told me I smiled at her "let's go then" i said as she threw my arm over her shoulder and together we slowly started walking looking for Gray

Hey minna it's Cookie-Chan and holy shit this chapter actually made me cry writing it like the emotions between Gray and Leanne I feel sorry for them making them go trough this o well, in the meantime the Alvarez arc is slowly getting to a end I am thinking about writing a sequel but then we will have the next-gen but only if demand is high enough for now Byebye
-Cookie-Chan