chapter 58:the final opened...my father

Leanne's pov
"Hey there he is!"  Wendy cried as she saw Gray and my brows furrowed together as I saw Erza and Natsu with him "Gray!"  i yelled drawing his attention "Leanne is fine although she has seen better days" Wendy said as she hold onto me "Leanne.." he breathed before falling to his knees unconscious "Gray!"  i yelled I could feel fatigue having impact on me but I pushed myself to the limit as I ran towards Gray I sat on my knees and held him in my arms after that I was completely empty no more energy left and fell unconscious.

I broke out in a coughing fit as I woke up "calm down girl" i heard an elderly commanding voice tell me "Porlyusica?" i asked as my eyes opened I saw the pink haired doctor "what happened?"  i asked frowning "it seems the war is over,Alvarez has been defeated" she told me and I let out an sigh in relief "can I leave?  I want to see my family" i told her and she nodded as she left the room saying she would be right back I grabbed a lacrima crystal from my neck and focused a small amount of energy as dus flowed out of it and created a mirage "Hey Alex.." i said as I saw the young man "oh Leanne...wow you look like you took a beating" he said as he looked at me I let out a small smile "how are they?"  i asked referring to Arya and Nilani "they're alright we had no trouble with Alvarez this place you recommend was very safe indeed" he said and I nodded "ofcourse it was safe it's my birth place and I set it full with defensive spells" i told him he smiled "yeah I'll see you soon?"  i asked he nodded "oh and did my little girl behave?"  i asked and he chuckled "She's an angel" he said and I nodded "alright I'll be going now" i told him he nodded and bid me goodbye Porlyusica came back with a wheelchair I looked at her "for how long will i need to be using it?"  i asked "at least 2 weeks"  she told me I looked down a bit in sadness she grabbed my wrists and pulled me down on the chair I kept my gaze to floor as Porlyusica pushed me forward. But before I could even know what was going on I felt a pull in my body I closed my eyes. I felt the pulling stop I opened my eyes and saw what I thought was impossible there were cliffs everywhere "where the hell am I?" i asked out loud as I looked around.

I looked down a cliff and doubled my eyes for a second as I saw my father standing face-to-face with Natsu and as I looked around them I saw Crystals with the dragon slayers inside of them "Dad..." i trailed off I had to make a choice. Will I go against my father..or fight with him? 

Hey minna it's Cookie-Chan and I know this was a short chapter but see it more as a intro for the next chapter wich I'm afraid will not come for a long time since I have to wait for the Manga to update in the meantime I wish for your opinion on wich of my series I should continue with or if you want me to begin with a new book so thanks for reading and Byebye -Cookie-Chan