chapter 20: the Pegasi and Lamia

Leanne's Pov
"Hibiki Ren Eve it's been a while boys"  i said with a small smile "Leanne darling it's great to see you" Hibiki said making me chuckle
"so I assume master Bob chose you for the alliance?" i asked he nodded "Now would you follow me" Hibiki started flirting with Erza and brought her to a couch "would you like anything, we have cake" he said "No thank you" my eyes widened Erza just denied cake I looked to the other side where I couldn't help but chuckle Ren was being a Tsundere towards Lucy Eve approached me hugging me "Hey Big sis" he said I laughed and ruffled his hair "nice to see you too" i said "That wonderful perfume" a voice suddenly said and I saw Erza just lose her soul. "My sweet Honey" the man said I saw who it was his name is Ichiya one of Blue Pegasus' strongest mage a bit eccentric and weird but he is an excellent mage. Erza was spooked out and when Ichiya came a little too close Erza.. Gave him a strong left hook "nice hook!" Lucy exclaimed Ichiya was flying towards the door when..

"is this how you greet Lamia Scale we deserve more respect in fact we insist on it" a cool voice said showing Lyon with a frozen Ichiya in his hand "what's it buddy that's our leader your messing with" Hibiki warned "ohhh a fight count me in" Natsu shouted I just facepalmed.

They where about to fight when two voices rang trough the air "Enough!" the voices rang one of them was Erza but the other one was enhanced with the sound of a stuff booming on the floor "We are not here to fight amongst each other" the man said Lyon looked at the ground "of course Jura" he said "No way" i breathed "this is Lamia Scale's top man" Gray continued "Iron Rock Jura" Hibiki said "i cannot believe we're will be working with a wizard Saint" i said so I walked towards the wizard Saint and bowed my head "it is an honor to meet you" i said as I looked back up he smiled at me "it is great to Meet af future ally what's your name if I might ask?"  he asked as he looked at me "ofcourse my name is Leanne" i answerd "Well Leanne I look forward to work with you" he said as he extended his hand and I shook it with a smile "now we have the The representative's from Blue Pegasus, Fairytail and Lamia Scale all that's left is to wait for the representative of Cait Shelter" Jura said as he looked around the room "and from what I heard their only sending one member"  Hibiki said"just one member? How crazy strong is this guy?"  Lucy asked when the Doors opend....