SPECIAL IV: Fairytail High

Leanne's pov
Hi my name is Leanne and I'm a student at Fairytail-High I'm one of the few S-Class students this school has to become S-Class you need to and keep good Grades you also need the Magic power for it. my younger sister Wendy (I am adopted in their family) is for some reason I'm the same class as me my best friends are Erza the student council president and Mirajane the schools we are getting a transfer student her name was Lucy. So once the bell rang we got in the our seats I was in the middle of the class seated next to Wendy when our home room teacher Sensei-Happy walked in it might sounds strange bust Sensei-Happy is a blue cat and so is counselor Carla we have a few students on the school who are here for way too long like Makarov "Gramps" Dreyar and Macao and Wakaba who never passed the final exams but since Sensei-Happy is so short Mira had to help him on the Stand in front of the class "Stand l,Bow,Aye sir!" Sensei-Happy called as we stood up and all bellowed "Aye sir!" we sat down again when a blonde girl walked in after being called in by Sensei-Happy "hello everyone my name is Lucy and I look forward to study with you"  she said happily "you can take the seat next to Leanne" Sensei-Happy pointed to a chair to my left so she sat down next to me "hi it's nice to meet you" she greeted and I gave her a simple nod there aren't many people I talk to Erza Mira and Wendy actually are the people I talk to outside of class I only speak when a teacher asks a question. That was how I was raised before the Marvell family adopted me "Don't worry about my sister she doesn't talk very much" Wendy apologized to Lucy.

Since Lucy joined Fairytail-High I opened up to her more she also got added to the list of people I do talk to
I was seated in my desk talking with Wendy when Lucy walked in the door "good morning everyone!" she yelled but as soon as she stepped forward she hit a tripwire Natsu had set-up for Gray so she got an entire bucket of Water over her head so Wendy walked towards her with a cloth so she could dry herself up "are you alright Lucy?"  Wendy asked and Lucy nodded then yelled in the class "Who did this!!!"  Angrily "Natsu ofcourse" Bisca answerd Lucy "how could you that was for Gray, What idiot would fall for that!"  Natsu exclaimed not amused and this made Lucy even more mad as she tackled Natsu to the ground and they both got in a small brawl when the bell rang and our stupid lessons about Fish from Sensei-Happy began again.

Finally it was lunch time and I was seated with Lucy,Mira, Wendy, Levy and Erza we all had our lunch boxes on our laps and I opened mine to see that mother had prepared some rice with eggs and a salad for me and Wendy had the same as me I slowly started eating when Cana joined us to talk with Erza some thing about Phantom-academy. After lunch we resumed lessons with Sensei-Happy

I walked out of the school together with Wendy and Lucy to see Erza standing near the gate "oh Erza" i said as we neared the scarlet haired woman "would you like to walk home together?"  she asked pulling her glasses up we just exited the school when Mystogan one of the more weird students walked past spraying bottles of parfume he was about to pass us "ANIMA" he called out of nowhere scaring us.

"wait so you want advise for a date?"  i asked in suprise at the request Erza had Lucy got a huge smile on her face
And grabbed Erza by her arm and started pulling her me and Wendy had to run after her to keep up. We stood in front of a changing room where Erza changed her clothes like a fashion show. And eventually she settled on a black dress with white edges we walked together when we got surrounded by a group of Students from Phantom-academy "well well well we have some Fairies" a guy with iron piercings and black hair said "Phantom-academy" Erza said "Listen we have somewhere to be" Erza continued as soon as we passed the same guy grabbed Lucy by her arm "Hey I'm not done yet"  he said Erza then got a deadly aura around her and pulled a iron pipe from her chest "what the hell?!?"  i sweatdropped at the sight of Erza smashing the hell out of Gajeel.

At the next day we got called after the lessons to the auditorium where counselor Carla stood at a stand "you kids are out of control that's why I have no choice, I leave the stage to you principal" she said when a snowman jumped on the Stand and started stumbling and muttering weird words Natsu had tears in his eyes with a smile saying some things along the lines of "leave it to the principal with words" his words not mine I just shook my head after that we were allowed to go home so I took Wendy's shoulder around my arm and together we walked home