chapter 37: The cocky Twin Dragon Slayers

Leanne's pov
I arrived earlier in Crocus with Arya since I wanted to explore the city since I was a member of the B-Team I arrived without the other members of team-A. I went out of a shop holding something I bought for Gray and Arya was sitting on my shoulders licking happily at a ice cream between her paws as I got out of the shop I saw a commotion a bit down the street so I decided to check it out when I got to the crowd I heard an all familiar voice shouting "Dare say that again!" the voice of Natsu rang trough the air so I squirmed my way through the crowd and got met with Lucy Natsu and Gray with Happy there and on the other side of them were 2 young man i never met one was blonde with blue eyes and the black haired man next to him had red eyes behind them were two cats one in a pink frog costume and one scarlet cat with a leather jacket. I let out a small cough bringing the attention to me "and what exactly is going on here?" i asked with one hand on my hip and my eyebrows raised "Leanne!" Natsu Lucy and Gray cried in surprise "Arya!" Happy called to his sister who waved at him I saw the scarlet cat look at Arya with a small blush on his cheeks "who are you?" The blonde asked his eyes scanning my body I let out a low growl "my eyes are up here pervert and the name's Leanne" i said making him look at me in the eyes he looked a bit taken back but soon he got his arrogant attitude back "So tell me Natsu what did they need to repeat" i said turning my attention to the pink haired dragon slayer who was about to open his mouth when the blonde pulled his open again "we said that we would have killed Acnologia no problem" he said with a smirk I first let out a small chuckle but when I saw the look on his face that he was trying to be serious I laughed even harder "ha you're so funny" i said as I wiped a tear from my "Hey we're serious" he exclaimed with a thick mark "Listen kid you really can't beat him he would kill you before you even would make a scratch" i said my eyes turning dark at them and they took a step back "and how would you know you couldn't kill him" he said "No I can't kill him because I'm not able to kill a dragon at full strength and I'm betting your dragons didn't even fight back and they were sick" i stated making them freeze "So let me tell you something I'm a dragon slayer myself and if you want to know wich elements you have to figure it out in the games see you next time" i said as I turned around and walked back to the hotel my team was supposed to be staying at.

I waited for my team who were participating in the preliminary round to see which place we got when after around an hour they got back "and?" i asked the lighting dragon slayer in front of me "we got second" he said with a grin I smiled "good now eat up and go to bed" i said as I handed them plates with rice and some beef wich they happily took and stuffed it down "now good night tomorrow at 12 begin the games" i said as I walked to the shared girls room and laid down in bed letting sleep take over

Hey my lovely readers it's cookie Chan here and I'm back with another chapter now as you saw Leanne dropped a small hint was it just a slip of the tongue or did she do it on purpose who knows well I'll see you next chapter
Byebye -Cookie-Chan