chapter 7: Lullaby's true form

Leanne's Pov
When we caught up to Natsu we could see he defeated Erigor "Well done Natsu" i said as I looked to the unconscious Erigor "now what do we do?" Lucy asked "Well-" Erza started but was cut off with our car speeding away with Kageyama in it "Damn it" i curved "we need to get to him let's go" Erza yelled as we started running towards Clover town.

When we arrived there we saw master Makarov stand infront of Kageyama daring him to play the flute Erza wanted to call out but was interupted by masters Bob and Goldmine "Master Bob" i said a bowed to the master of Blue Pegasus "oh Leanne Honey how lovely to see you" Master Bob said I smiled "Its good to see you to again" i said so let me tell you I have some history with Master Bob he took care of me sometimes before I met Master Makarov and I sometimes was able to eat with some money if I cleaned there guild or helped with the kitchens so I owe him very much. I turned to Master to see Kage on his knees without the flute "i can't do it" he said looking defeated Erza then rushed to master "oh master Makarov you touched me with your speech" she almost wailed and apparently Makarov only just noticed us "What are you kids doing here!" he called out shocked when suddenly "i have had it with you humans I shall destroy you with my melody of death" the flute said as he started to grow.

Lullaby had transformed into a monster "Lucy Arya and Happy I want you to get the guild masters to a safe this distance" i commanded They nodded and started to work on my orders "Erza I need time to prepare my spell" i said basically giving her the instruction give me time or else.

Erza Natsu and Gray have managed to make some holes into the demon "Erza I'm ready!" i yelled to her "Natsu Gray get back" Erza commanded them making room for me "Open the stars gate and bring forth the ultimate star weapon Star Dragons: Nebula Blade!" i yelled creating a blade made out of Pure cosmic energy I took my blade and jumped at the demon "Black hole slash!" i called as I slashed the demon creating a black hole where I to slashed my Sword making the demon get ripped apart and dissappear into the black hole and I landed back on the ground.

"Well is that all you want from me?" i asked as Rune Knight who had been questioning me for about 15 minutes now the Rune Knight nodded and guided me out of the tent so I looked out my team mates who were with master "can we go home now? Arya needs to go to sleep and so do I" i asked Master he nodded and together we took off back home to Magnolia.