Chapter 38- Prom

Niall:

It was almost 4:30 and Harry hadn't shown up yet. I was beginning to get nervous. We were supposed to get ready together. I paced my bedroom floor with my phone in my hand. My suit was lying out on my bed just as my mum had left it. My palms began to sweat. Where was he?

Just then my door opened and the sweet smell of Nandos entered the room followed by the face of my Harry.

"Sorry I'm late, the idiot at the counter kept messing up your order." He said.

I felt my lips curl into a big smile and I reached out to wrap my arms around his neck. "I missed you." I said into his soft brunette curl. I pulled away and helped him empty his arms. He laid his suit out beside mine but I still hadn't seen it because it was in a garment bag. He told me that I wasn't allowed to see it until the day of.

"You really know how to make me happy. " I said as I dug into the brown paper bag.

He smiled a big cheeky grin and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "We've been together for 3 weeks now." He smiled. "Almost a full month."

My heart fluttered as his breath hit my neck. I sat my good down and spun around in his arms. He gently bent down and kissed me softly on the forehead.

"We should eat." He chuckled.

"Okay." I said.

We sat down on my floor between my closest and my bed and dug in.

"What did you do today?" Harry asked with a mouthful of food. He was cute nonetheless.

"Waited for you." I said shyly.

He blushed and dropped his eyes from mine. "You could've texted me, I would have come over."

"Oh well, you're here now."

"I am." He agreed as he finished his last piece of chicken. "Can I see you in your suit now?"

"No! You first!"

He narrowed his eyes. "Let me do your hair first." He smiled.

"Okay." I smiled and stood up. He followed me into the bathroom and I sat down on the side of the bathtub. He dug through my cabinets until he found a bottle of hair gel. He smiled at me as he rubbed it all over his hands.

"You're so cute." He said. I blushed again a just like I did every time he complemented me.

He finished with my hair in minutes and I thanked him with a heavy kiss.

"No can I see you?" He begged.

"I guess." I teased. "You have to look away."

"Why?" He complained.

I glared at him as he pouted.

"Look away." I said again.

"Fine."

Once I was sure that he wasn't peaking I stepped out of my sweatpants and t shirt. My suit was a light grey with a baby blue bow tie and white undershirt. I put everything on but my shoes and tie.

"Okay."

Harry turned around and gasped.

"What?" I asked.

He was silent.

"Harry?" I asked nervously.

"Come here." He said holding his arms out to me. I smiled and slid into his embrace.

"I love you." He whispered.

His words echoed in my mind. He loved me, and it felt so good.

"I love you too." I stuttered.

"And you look absolutely adorable." He gushed.

"Now your turn." I said.

"Okay." He grinned as he began to pull his shirt off over his head. I wanted to protest but I was at a loss of words as soon as I saw his toned body.

"Try not to drool, Nialler." Harry chuckled.

I smiled weakly at him and tried to tear my eyes away, with not avail.

I really just wanted to kiss every inch of his bare body as he stood before me. I swallowed hard and prayed that he was hurry up. Soon enough he was dressed in an elegant black tux with a black undershirt and baby blue bow tie.

"We match." He smiled.

"We do!" I said as I reached out for my tie. "Could you do this for me?" I asked.

"Of course." He smiled.

His fingers gentle caressed my neck as he tied the satin fabric into a neat bow. His eyes held mine and he slowly leaned forward and brushed his lips across my neck. I shuddered beneath him and he let out a soft chuckle.

"I love you so much." He said as his lips touched my skin with every word.

I grabbed his head with both of my hands and pulled his face to mine. I kissed him so roughly that I felt his knees buckle. I smiled against his lips. I never got that kind of reaction from him.

Suddenly we were both breathing extremely hard and lying on my bed. I had no idea how we got there, not that I cared. I could kiss this boy all day long. His hands traveled over my body while I attacked his neck with my lips.

"We better go." He said breathlessly.

I frowned and pulled him back down for another kiss.

"Okay." I said.

He hopped up off the bed and pulled me with him.

"Let's go babe." He smiled brightly at me. I tangled my fingers with his and followed him out the door.

To be continued....

(this chapter is not finished but I wanted to give you guys something, so here it is! Enjoy)