Chapter 7- Into The Dark

Harry:

My body seemed to move through the halls of Zayn's house, leaving my mind behind. Bodies were moving to the music and couples were sniffing each others faces off. I sighed as I put the red cup to my lips again. It stung but only for a moment. Suddenly I felt my whole body relax and my mind stopped thinking.

"Harry, this way." Louis said as he grabbed my wrist. He pulled me down the hall and to the stairs. I wasn't completely out of it. But I would get there. I noticed a groups of kids sitting in a circle. Louis sat me down between Penny and another girl named Alison. They were the two prettiest girls in school. Louis sat down and pulled out an empty wine bottle.

"Who's first?" He said.

Just then I noticed Brock sitting to the right of Penny. I didn't even give my mind the chance to get angry before I swallowed another mouthful of whatever was in my cup.

"I'll go!" Penny announced. Louis rolled the bottle to her, who then spun it. It landed on some kid that I didn't recognize. She crawled her way over to him and peck his lips leaving him blushing. Must be nice. I thought.

The boy spun the bottle and it landed on Alison. It had almost stopped on me. I was glad it hadn't. Alison then spun it on Brock. After a long heated snog he spun it and it turned and turned. I thought I was going to stop back on Alison. But to my horror it stopped on me.

Shit.

"We'll that's awkward." Someone snickered. At least he wasn't going to be my first gay kiss. I took a deep breath reading myself for the vomit that might come up. He scooted his way over to me and looked at me with hungry eyes.

"Actually you know what." I said. "I'd rather not."

"You have too." Louis said. I glared a him and then back to Brock.

"Cheek only." I warned. He nodded and pecked my cheek so lightly he might not have actually done it.

I let out a sigh of relief as he made his way back to his spot. I took my turn and spun the bottle around. Luckily it landed on Penny and not another dude. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as I leaned over to her. She really was beautiful. I took her delicate face in both of my hands something every guy at school only dreamed of and leaned in. I pressed my lips to hers and started to move them against hers. She reacted immediately putting her hands all over my body. Suddenly it wasn't Penny I was kissing anymore. It was Niall. I reached around her waist and pulled her into my lap.

"God get a room." Someone called. But I didn't stop. I felt myself getting hard beneath Niall. I mean Penny.

Finally Penny broke away but only because Alison pulled her off. Penny blushed like mad and took her place beside me. The tent in my pants slowly diminished as the thought of Niall slipped out of my mind.

"Do you, uh.. Wanna get out of here?" Penny whispered in my ear. I responded by pressed my cup to my lips and taking another drink. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hallway to Zayn's room.

Louis:

"God, is that Harry?" I asked Liam as we continued to clean up from last night.

Liam chuckled and lifted up a pink thing that was covering Harry's bare chest. He had love bites all over his upper torso and neck. Luckily he still had his pants on, and they were still buttoned. His phone was ringing in his hand. I picked it up and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Louis?" Harry's mum asked.

"Yep."