Chapter 43- Safe and Sound

Niall:

"Jesus, are you alright Niall?" Harry ask with a concerned look on his face.

I blinked, 3 times to be exact. "Yeah, I'm alright." I look outside and we were surrounded by red and blue lights. A man was shouting and a child was crying.

My heart sunk. At the same time I was so glad that Harry was okay. We were both totally unharmed.

"Stay inside." Harry said sternly as he climbed out of the car carefully. I watched as his face twisted in pain at the sight of, I didn't know what. I took a deep breath and disobeyed my boyfriends orders and got out of the car.

Harry was gripping his hair with his hands and his face was in pain.

"Harry." I whispered. My mind races back to the night that I left town. I felt dizzy and had to lean up against the broken car.

A paramedic ran to me and started asking me a million questions. My eyes were locked with Harry's as my mind tortured me with memories of Harry shoving me away and calling me a fag. I didn't answer a single question which resulted in more questions.

"Sir? Are you alright?" The lady asked.

"Yes." I finally managed to mumbled.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The man driving the red car had a heart attack a few miles back he had his 2 grand daughters in the back seat. He died before the car hit you." She said.

Tear threatened to spill over my cheeks.

"Are they okay?" I asked.

"Yes, the older one has a broken arm and the younger a minor cut on her forehead. You were all very lucky. "

"Thanks." I muttered.

I noticed that Harry was still staring at me.

"Hey," I called from my side of the car.

"Hmm?" He asked without making his eyes focus on mine.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said.

I crossed behind Harry's once beautiful, now shattered, rear end of his Audi.

I slid my arms around his waist and he melted under my touch.

"I love you Niall." He said as he wrapped his big arms around me and almost swallowed me in his embrace. "So much."

"I love you too." I said.

A police officer approached us with a slim smile on his face.

"Everything is fine, the man had insurance so that will cover your car. Unfortunately you won't be able to get a rental until tomorrow morning." He told us. "I can drop you at the hotel just down the street?" He offered.

Harry grinned at me, his sexy little grin.

"That would be great Sir, thank you." He said.

"Alright if you'd like to grab your bags and hop in my car I'll be there in a few minutes."

Harry and I shuffled about getting our stuff and making our way to the cop car.

I noticed that Harry was staring again, but it was the kind of state that I liked.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said as he winked at me. "Another night with my man sounds absolutely perfect."

My heart swelled. And I felt my face start to heat up as I thought about last night.

"Yeah, yeah it does." I responded.