Chapter 1 ♕

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. DO NOT COPY MY BOOK!! COPY RIGHTS © 2014 KeeBayee

ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ? KIK ME @iStayy_083000 & Instagram @_keejayee.

Hey y'all ! My name is Princess A'Nae Smith. I live with my mom and with my dad. I'm 4'9. I'm mixed with Puerto Rican and Black. How? Well, My mom is half Puerto Rican & My pops is Black. I have natural, long, curly hair. Thanks to My moms. I have braces not because i need them, but because i WANT them. They're Red.

I drive a Red 2014 Dodge Challenger that i got on my 16th birthday. It has Princess A'Nae carved in white on the side. My family and I stay in a 3 story house. My Family must have money? Y'all guessed correct.

My mother and Father is a Nurse. My father owns the building and is the boss, so he makes my mom work part-time. He wants her to be a stay at home mom, but she likes to be independent.

I really don't like the neighborhood though. There's this guy named 5. He practically runs Kinji, the town we stay in. He has him and his Goons/ Workers ride around in these Black cars, and if you even think about driving in one you get shot up.

He also has a son named Ashton.

He thinks he can run any and everybody, just because his father is the 'Mafia King' and people call him the 'Mafia Prince' pshh whatever.

Oh yeah! The schools name is Waters High. Yes. Its their last name.

No one knows 5's real name though and some, like me, what he looks like.

.....................

*Beep Beep Beep*

Ughhhhhh! Another day at this Ghetto ass school. I got out of my Queen size bed and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get warm. I stepped in and took me a 15 minute shower.

I got out and wrapped my Black towel around me. I went to the sink to brush my teeth. When i was done, I walked back inside my room and walked inside my walk-in closet. I looked through all the racks and finally picked out my outfit.

It was a Mint Green shirt that had 'YMCMB' in black, my black skinny jeans, and my All black Jordan 1's. I walked back into my room and went to the mirror that is connected to my dresser.

I combed my hair into a pony-tail & added my black headband.

Basic outfit, but it doesn't really matter. I don't like no one at that school but my best friend Kaycee A.K.A Kay. I walked downstairs and Fixed me a bowl of Frosted Flakes. When i was done, I went back upstairs and grabbed my Black Backpack that had 'Princess' carved in red.

I walked to the 3rd floor, which is my mom and dads floor. I knocked then went into their room. My dad was coming out of the bathroom brushing his teeth and my Mom was Combing her hair. I guess they have to work.

"Good Morning baby girl" My dad says.

"Hey papa"

"Hey sweetheart" My mom said, when she noticed me come in the room.

"Hey mommy. I'm about to head out. So bye." i said walking up and hugging them.

"Bye boo" Mom said kissing my forehead.

"Bye Baby" My dad said kissing my forehead, also.

I took the elevator downstairs because i was to lazy to walk. I texted my best friend and said 'Walking out the door.'