Chapter 16

6 months on....

I had recovered from my injury all that remained was a small scar where they had stitched up the wound, Georgina's due date was coming up in a few days, I think she would have the baby before then though i had a gut feeling, but you know it's only a gut feeling not definite, she was using her bump as a table sometimes, last week i found her sat on the sofa with a packet of Doritos rested on her bump, and talk about cravings, she ate more chocolate than I do in a week and that's a lot, she had the munchies all the time, Ross had to go shopping twice last week, and the second time he basically bought the shop.

'Sara come help me off the sofa please', Georgina called for me, this is why you don't offer to stay home, I pulled her off the sofa, 'why did you need to get up', I asked, 'I need the toilet', she looked at me like there was something wrong, 'oh my shit George this is the 5th time today you've got up to go to the toilet', I smiled at her stupidly, 'I will sit on you in a minute', she pointed her finger at me, 'please don't I want to live to see my 19th birthday', i smiled, yep I was 19 next month I was excited.

Then Ross and the others walked in the front door, 'where's George', Ross asked me smiling, 'in the bathroom again', I huffed, 'thanks for looking after her', he smiled and patted me on the shoulder before walking off to the bathroom, Riker walked up to me and kissed me, 'how are you', he asked me smiling, 'exhausted', I smiled back blowing my hair out of my fair with my breath, he chuckled, 'guys come on to the car', Ross ran out of the bathroom yelling, 'what is it', Riker said with his concerned face, 'George is having a baby', he ran past me and into the door, 'Ross its a pull', I chuckled, 'and babies remember', Riker added, 'come on guys we gotta go', Ross said holding his head from when he just ran into the door, 'but Ross we just got in and I'm tiered', Caitlin complained, 'come on', Ross slapped her on the head and walked back to the bathroom, 'come on George', he yelled into the bathroom, 'coming', she yelled back, Ross was running about, then Riker grabbed him, 'Ross calm your shit', Riker stared him in the eyes, 'ok fine', he looked at Riker, 'grab your stuff and you take George in your car and I'll take the rest of us in my car', Riker calmed him down and Ross nodded and grabbed his stuff, Georgina following behind, we all climbed into the different car and drove to the hospital.

At the hospital.....

When we arrived at the hospital, Ross and Georgina where already there and inside, we all sat down and waited for Ross to appear as this is where Riker had told him to come when he calmed down, Riker pulled out his phone and dialed a number. He rang his mum telling them what was going on and where we where, they said they where coming, wow this hospital was going to be packed.

Ross turned up and soon after did his family, his mum hugged him and Riker as did the rest of the family, then Ross ran back to Georgina and we all sat in the waiting room waiting for some news, I was watching Caitlin stare at a man in a wheelchair who had a broken leg, he was actually good looking wait a minute that's freaking Taylor Lautner, whats he doing breaking his leg, I knew Caitlin would go over and say something, I mean she was obsessed, Becky was trying to calm her down, she then stood up and walked over to him and sat down beside him, he then started staring at her, and she at him, I was watching the conversation intensely.

Caitlin: He is gorgeous, I walked over and sat awkwardly next to him, he kept staring at me and I at him, he then spoke,

'Hey I'm Taylor',

He spoke to me I shook his hand and was just like, 'I know who you are', but I didn't say that, I just said 'hey' shakily and said my name was Caitlin it kinda led off from there...

'so what you doing here', he asked me smiling 

'my friends having a baby', i responded as calmly as I could