Chapter 32- Part 1

I sat in the chair still crying from before's scene, 'if its not working Sara you're gunna have to tell him', Rydel said pulling up a chair next to me, 'but I don't wanna hurt him, all that stuff you told me yesterday, makes me wonder why we are still together', I looked at her letting another tear escape my eye, 'I think you're still together because you love each other and no amount of argument will change that' she said rubbing my back and smiling sympathetically at me, 'I always admire your kindness Rydel thank you for being so supportive', I smiled at her, 'so what you gunna do', Ratliff asked, 'well I wanna tell him that Ry is his but I don't wanna look at him as I do so, as I might start crying again, maybe give him a note or somert', I shrugged, 'we could do it ninja style', Rocky said staring into space, 'how do you mean', I asked, 'we could sneek into the house and place a note by his bedside', Rocky sat down now looking all serious, 'and how will we do that', I smiled at him, 'well me you and Ratliff could go down tonight and sneek in, it would be a nice morning surprise, Sara you know the alarm code right', Rocky questioned, 'yeah, so we're gunna break in', I said excitedly listening to his idea, 'hey how come I don't get to come', Rydel moaned, 'you don't know the routine unless you wanna take part in this, we could use your help' Rocky said and Rydel's eyes lit up the thought of breaking into my own house was exciting, 'so what can I do', Rydel questioned excitedly, 'we need to place a webcam neer the front door so we can keep watch', Rocky smiled and stood up, 'where are you going', Rydel asked, 'to get my webcam', Rocky smiled at us before running off upstairs.

Soon we had devised a whole plan, because I was so small I would do the breaking in, and Rocky and Ratliff would keep watch neer by, all Rydel had to so was put the webcam in place so we could watch what's going on, she was going to so that tonight, before we broke in, we had got everything ready, even turning the alarm off quickly.

'Here', Rocky said handing me a black balaclava, 'Rocky I don't need a balaclava, its my own home, 'you need it to fit in with other guys do you have a black top and pants', he asked curiously, 'I've got a vest top and black shorts', I smiled at him, 'they'll have to do', he said huffing, he was being very serious about this, like his whole life depended on it.

Rydel had gone over to the house, she had gone over to 'talk' with Riker but she was secretly planting the webcam, me Ratliff and Rocky where stood in the trees at the front of the house, 'shit I've no signal', Rocky said paniking about with his laptop, 'you don't need a freaking webcam', I whisper yelled at him, 'yes I do, now have you got the heart warming note', he said looking at me, 'yeah in my pocket', I said tapping the pocket on my leather black short shorts, 'good', he said looking down at his laptop again, 'what the frack is she doing in there', Ratliff said pacing, 'planting a webcam dumbass', Rocky said stupidly, I just giggled, 'oh here she comes', Ratliff said as we saw Rydel leave, 'aha signal', Rocky said holding his phone next to his computer screen, 'k den', I said smiling slightly confused at Rocky as Rydel made her way towards us, 'so news', Rocky looked at her as he set up his webcam, 'Riker is heartbroken, he just wants to think you where lying', Rydel said high fiving me, 'so all we have to do now is wait till they are all asleep', Rocky said looking at us all, 'so what do we do', Ratliff asked, 'we may sit'.