Chapter 17

Everyone went home, except Ross and Georgina they would be coming out later with the babies, I cant wait I love babies they are so cute, I walked into one of the rooms in the house, it had been decorated with baby stuff, there were two white cots in the middle of the room, it looked so peaceful, then I felt Riker hugging me from behind with his head rested on my shoulder, 'why are you just staring at it', he smiled, 'I don't know', I said whilst blowing small pieces of hair out of my face, 'whats the matter', he said huffing slightly, 'nothing', I giggled, 'are you sad', he said pouting, 'no, I don't know', I said confused, 'does Riker have to make you happy again', he smiled cheekily, I just huffed smiling, 'please Riker want to make Sara happy', he continued to grin at me, 'does Riker really want to make Sara happy', I looked at him smiling, 'yes he does', he said with his puppy dog eyes which I could see out of the corner of my eye, 'but what if Sara is already happy', I grinned, 'then I will make her even Happier' he smiled, 'Riker why are we talking in third person', asked him confused, he shrugged his shoulders and stood up straight, I turned around to face him, 'fine if you don't want to speak in third person', he paused and smiled, 'can we have sex, to put it in simple term', he smiled stupidly, 'ummm I don't know', I joked smiling, then I looked down the stairs, I was bored lets make this fun, 'if you can catch me', I said whilst sprinting off down the stairs and out the front door with Riker following behind, I ran until I saw a wide tree which I could easily hide behind, I had no shoes on and the grass was nice and warm, I raced behind the tree and looked out, where had Riker gone, I stepped out cautiously, then I fell to the floor laughing as I was being tickled by none other than Riker, 'stop it please', I managed to say through all the laughing, then he stopped and just giggled with me, I just looked up staring into his eyes and he staring into mine, then we softly kissed, it gave me goose bumps, we where just lay there on the grass, if Georgina and Ross come home now I think I'll cry, 'come on we are going to my room', Riker said standing up and throwing me over his shoulder unexpectedly, 'Riker put me down', I said smiling but he couldn't see my smile, 'no you'll run away again', he said walking through the front door, 'where's Caitlin', Riker asked Becky as we walked in, 'ringing that Taylor Lautner guy', she smiled, 'oh right ok then',he said whilst making his way up the stairs, Becky pointed at me and mouthed, 'why you up there', I just shrugged at her and she disappeared from my view, we entered Riker's room and he closed the door behind him, he gently placed me on the bed and smiled, 'you have no where to move', he smiled at me in his creepiest face ever, 'Riker stahhp', I held my hands over my face, when I removed them he was still looking down at me but with puppy dog eyes instead, 'that's better', I smiled, he then kissed me, I tugged on the back of his hair slightly, he giggled, 'I talk to people Riker find out what I like', I smiled, 'I know you like anything from, sex with me to Lord of the Rings', he smiled back and kissed me, 'never mind', I smiled as he continued to kiss me.

After having probably the best sex ever, I dunno if that was because I thought I'd be dead right now or whatever, but I was happy, we both put our clothes back on and walked downstairs to see Ross and Georgina where home, 'hey', they smiled at us holding the babies, 'hey', I said in a ridiculously happy tone, indicating it was obvious what had just happened, Riker giggled stupidly as I continued to smile like I had just been high on drugs, Ross smiled at us like he had no idea what was going on, 'I'm not gonna ask what has just gone on', he looked at us strangely, we walked over to the sofa and Riker sat next to Ross and hugged him like a child, 'Riker I know you've just had a heck of a good time, but you're being weird', he looked at Riker who just smiled and removed his arms from around Ross., 'you don't mind if I go to bed do you', Georgina smiled at Ross, 'of coarse not, go ahead you've done loads today', he smiled at her, she got up and kissed him and walked off to bed, 'hey Ross give me baby', I smiled at him and held my hands out, 'have you washed your hands', he gave me a serious look, 'yes', I looked at him still holding out my hands, 'go and wash them again, just to be sure', he looked at the kitchen, 'fine', I stood up and walked to the kitchen and turned the hot tap on, I waited a moment for it to heat up and then I applied soap rubbed my hands together and rinsed, then i dried my hands with a towel and walked back out holding my hands out, who do you want', he looked at both babies then at me, 'who's who', I smiled, 'well, we've decided the boy is called Ryder, you know to keep the 'r' tradition and we've called the girl Alex because we both liked it', he smiled and looked at the two gorgeous babies, 'Ryder Lynch and Alex Lynch, I like it', I smiled, 'so Alex or Ryder', he looked at them both and then at me, 'hmm, Alex, we are both ladies', I grinned at him, I took the small baby girl from him and held her in my arms, she was beautiful.

I came back downstairs with Alex after me and Riker spent and hour just looking at her and admiring her beauty, when I reached the sofa there lay a shirtless Ross with a baby on his chest, they were both asleep, it was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen, I looked at Alex then at Ross and Ryder, I thought I was going to cry, 'what is it', I heard Riker say from behind, 'shh, come look at this', I smiled at him, he tiptoed over and his face lit up, 'that's adorable', he smiled, 'isn't it just', we stood there smiling at each other, 'one second', Riker said pulling out his phone, 'what are you doing', I asked him smiling, 'we don't wanna forget this moment', he said seriously as he took a picture of the baby asleep of Ross's chest, 'I'm gonna go and put Alex to bed', I looked at Riker and walked off up the stairs.

I walked into my room to see Riker stood there smiling, 'well she's asleep,but she's been like that all day so', I smiled at him, 'aww your great with kids aren't you', he smiled at me pulling me in hugging me, 'I never thought I would be', I giggled tiredly, 'come on lets get some sleep', he said taking me over to the bed hopping in next to me, I cuddled up against him as he put his arms round me, 'Sara',i heard Riker talk, 'yeah', i replied, 'do you think we'll be parents someday', he asked his question in atone that made me feel slightly under pressure but okay, 'yeah, yeah I do', I said as he smiled down at me and I returned the smile, he hugged me tighter and closed his eyes, I to closed my eyes, if I needed to get up then I would have to suffer, his grip was hard I was not escaping this.

Note- just want to say thanks to my good friend Vampires_RockR5 (aka Georgina) for her most wonderful help, helping me with this chapter the cute Ross and Ryder part goes to her, so does the names. THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!