Chapter 33

Stormie and Mark were babysitting Ryleigh for the day so me and Riker decided we could go out and do something together. Just us.

We decided to go and see Caitlin and Taylor because, well we haven't seen them for ages so we thought it would be a nice surprise. when we got there we walked over the door, Riker decided he was going to knock and Taylor came up to the door giving us a nice surprise, 'oh hey guys come in', he smiled at us, 'Caitlin is just upstairs with Becky she'll be down in a minute', he said from behind us, 'who is it?' Caitlin yelled from upstairs, 'Sara and Riker', he yelled back up to her, 'oh right coming', she said not so enthusiastically, which made me giggle, we heard cussing as her and Becky made their way down the stairs, 'hey guys', Becky said walking over smiling, 'Caitlin's a bit cranky she lost her bar of chocolate, wink, wink', Becky whispered as she said wink, wink, me and Riker both laughed at her, 'so what's new with you', I asked her, 'um... Not much really except I've got a boyfriend a famous boyfriend', she smiled at us, 'oh really who is it', I smiled excitedly, 'Josh Hutcherson', she smiled pathetically, 'oh my days how did you two meet', Riker asked smiling, 'well.... Hmmm... I can't really remember it all happened so fast', she giggled, 'well good for you we're happy for you', me and Riker smiled at her, 'I'm happy for me too', she said making us all laugh.

when we got home georgina was sat on the couch with a pissed off look on her face. 'hey george what's wrong', I asked her smiling, 'men i fucking hate them', she said getting up off the sofa and storming off into the kitchen, 'oooo someone been taking bitchy pills', I said making Riker chuckle, then we both turned serious, 'george what's wrong', I asked smiling, 'mind your own fricking buissness', she said yelling back to us, 'k den' I said before walking away from Riker and upstairs, there I found Ross also looking pissed off the kids weren't here, 'um ross whats happened', I asked poking my head into the room, 'just piss off Sara'.

Note- why are they so annoyed at each other??? You must wait and see georgina if you say anything I will kill you!!!!!