Chapter 13

I walked downstairs after sleeping for 3 hours, it was quarter past twelve and everyone was sat watching TV, I walked past and into the kitchen, I pulled the packet of biscuits from the shelf and opened the packet, 'you feeling better now', Riker smiled at me, 'slightly' I said as Riker wrapped his arms around me and I stuffed my face with biscuits, 'your always happier when your eating', he giggled, I lightly slapped his arms and he kissed my head and then he rested his own head on mine, 'no sex in the kitchen', I heard Ross yell and we heard everyone laugh, 'why not', I yelled back me and Riker both trying to hold back our laughs, 'you better not be having sex in there', Ross's sarcasm turned serious, me and Riker just laughed and walked out, 'you believed me', I pointed at him and laughed, 'oh shut up you whore', he joked, 'problem', I giggled and sat on the sofa next to Riker, 'I'm bored wanna go get something to eat', Ross looked at us all, 'I wouldn't mind dinner', I nodded, 'come on then', Ross smiled and used Caitlin and Georgina's legs to get up, 'um Ross that hurt', Caitlin looked at her leg then at him, 'I didn't feel a thing', he smiled and helped Georgina up.

We arrived at our food destination and got out of the car, we walked in and sat down, 'I'll go and get everything', Ross said before turning round he took two steps forward and turned back around, 'Riker', he looked at Riker with that 'come on' look, 'bu- never mind', Riker got up and walked towards the counter, 'Becky come to the toilet with me', Caitlin poked Becky's arm, 'you can go yourself', Becky's voice changed and looked at Caitlin, 'please', Caitlin looked at Becky with terrible puppy dog eyes, 'Caitlin stop it, fine I'll come', they both stood up and walked to the toilet, 'so Sara, heard you've been having a few issues', Georgina looked at me from across the table, 'no why', I smiled nervously, 'that's not what Riker said', Georgina looked at me, I could feel anger building up inside of me, 'and what does it matter what Riker said', I looked away and then back at her, trying to hold back my anger, 'I mean you can tell us if somethings wrong, don't be afraid', she tried to comfort me but I was just getting angrier by the second, my fists began to clench, 'Sara what's wrong', 'NOTHING', I yelled, slamming my fists on to the table and I stood up quickly, everyone was staring, I just let my tears fall, I stormed outside, I was just overwhelmed the millions of questions she was asking me, I've never felt so angry, I sat on one of the outdoor tables, it was cold and I had a short sleeved T-shirt on, I put my head in my hands and just looked down at the wooden table, 'Sara, are you ok', Riker walked outside and sat next to me, 'Sara, you've got to tell me', Riker looked at me, he had a serious face on, 'I can't' I turned my head quicky and looked at him, 'why not', 'look I don't wanna worry you', I stood up and walked away slightly, 'Sara I've been worried since the moment I saw that man at your old house', he said still sat down, 'that was about two months ago', I turned round and looked at him, 'yeah I know', he stood up and smiled slightly, 'then why are you worried', I scowled at him, 'because, your probably the only girl who I have been out with who hasn't left me a week after being with me and your the most gorgeous girl I've been with, I'm just afraid of loosing you', He smiled and hugged me, tears rolled down my cheeks, 'I love you to much to let you go', he looked at me and smiled, 'come on, lets get something to eat', he put his arm round my waist and took me back into the room, again everyone stared, but we just continued on to our seats and enjoyed our meal.

when we got home it was half three in the afternoon, because the others insisted we go shopping, I did not enjoy two hours in a crowded shopping center, but when we got home i just sat down and put my feet up, 'this has been a crazy afternoon', Caitlin flopped down beside me, 'I'll say', Becky then flopped down next to Caitlin, 'yeah much drama', Georgina said before carefully sitting down and ruining the flop down onto the sofa wave, 'who wants an early tea', Ross looked at us, 'Ross we've just had dinner', I smiled, 'don't listen to her she's crazy', Caitlin stood up and pointed at me, 'lets go young Ross, to the kitchen', Caitlin grabbed Ross's arm and dragged him to the kitchen, Riker then huffed and flopped down next to me and put his arm round me, 'honestly just realised how cute you guys are together' Becky looked at us smiling, me and Riker just smiled at each other, 'yeah your both blonde, your kids would be so stupid', her and Georgina laughed, me and Riker just scowled at them, then we heard a crash and a bang come from the kitchen, 'what is going on in there', Riker yelled smiling, then Caitlin walked out, 'Ross is a little mad at me', she smirked, then Ross walked out, he was covered from head to toe in food, it was beans and HP sauce, 'and I don't even like beans', Caitlin smiled, 'Ross its in your hair', Riker pointed smiling, 'no shit Sherlock', 'at least i'm Sherlock', Riker smiled, Ross then threw beans at us, getting bean juice everywhere, but it missed me I hid behind Riker, he got covered in bean juice, 'Ross I'm gunna kill you', Riker smiled, 'I'M COVERED IN BEAN JUICE', Georgina yelled, 'shit evrybody run', Ross yelled and ran upstairs, lets just bare in mind he is covered in beans and HP sauce, me and Riker ran upstairs as did everyone else, Riker grabbed my arm and pulled me into his room, 'Riker I'm covered in bean juice now', I smiled at him, 'I'm gunna have a shower', I smiled, 'use my shower', Riker grinned cheekily, he pointed to the en suite in the corner, just in there, I'll get you your clothes, ' he smiled, 'don't get them covered in bean juice', I pointed at him and smiled, he then jogged off to get my clothes.