Chapter 18

The next morning I woke next to no one, I sat up straight and wiped my eyes, then Riker came through the door holding stuff on a tray. YES IT WAS BREAKFAST IN BED. 'aww Riker your so sweet', I said like he was carrying a puppy in, 'here you go', he said putting the tray down next to me, he kissed me, 'why've you done this', I said smiling, 'well, I wanted to do something nice and Alex woke me up so I looked after her first and then made you breakfast', he smiled looking at the food platter, he then kissed me again and walked out closing the door behind him.

After eating my delightful breakfast in bed I got dressed and walked downstairs to see only Caitlin wasn't there, 'where's Caitlin', I asked looking round, 'she snuck out to go see that Taylor Lautner guy', Becky said with an 'are you surprised' tone, 'but if she was sneaking out then how do you know', I smiled at her, 'she has to have the loudest creeping about footsteps in the world', she smiled, 'oh right', I giggled, 'Riker have you shown Ross and Georgina that picture', I smiled at him, 'oh no one sec', he said pulling out his phone, 'look at how cute you are', he said smiling, 'awww that's so cute Ross', Georgina pathetically smiled at Ross, 'I know we are adorable its in the genes', he said showing us his muscular arms, 'Ross stop it' Riker said no longer smiling, 'only because you have nothing', Ross smiled at him, 'what that's not true, Sara tell him its not true', he looked at me and pointed at Ross, 'I am not getting involved', I smiled at him.

5 minutes later Caitlin walked in through the door, 'he is so gorgeous' she smiled, 'Caitlin what did you do' I gave her the concerned face, 'nothing', she said walking past Riker and handing him something, 'what was that', I asked smiling, 'nothing', he looked at me smiling, 'Riker what is it', I smiled at him and moved closer to him, he was sat on the floor as was I, I crawled over to him, 'what is it', I looked at him giving him puppy dog eyes, 'nothing' he said again smiling, 'Riker I wanna know what it is', I said pouting and giving him puppy dog eyes again, 'you will find out in 10 minutes or less or more', he said smiling at me, I looked at Ross, he just shrugged, 'I know you all know what it is', I said standing up and walking away upstairs, I want to know what it is.

I sat upstairs for 10 minutes reading through my Facebook and Twitter, then I walked downstairs there was no one there, nothing but a note on the back of the sofa.....

Welcome to the riddle game, follow the clues set out by me Ross to find your perfect prize...

first go to the pool to find clue number one...

Oh my goodness I could not be bothered but I'll do it anyway,  I walked out of the house and ran to the pool, I found the note by the edge of it I picked it up and it said....

Riker told me to do this properly and to stop being an arse I said hows about no, so just go to the place where leaves can be seen.... that was terrible its the woods...

I laughed and then took the short cut to the woods, at the entrance to the woods there was another note...

you will find a sexy beast sat in a tree ha lol its me Ross

I giggled and made my way through the woods till I saw Ross sat in a tree, 'well done all you have to do now is follow me to find your perfect prize', Ross said cheekily as he got down from the tree, he led me to a path of people there where people stood in two lines, the twins where there, everyone but not Riker, Ross led me down the path of people who where grinning at me, ok this is weird I said to myself in my head, Ross then stood at the bottom of the aisle and pointed towards a low hanging branch which was covered with leaves you couldn't see behind the wall of leaves, I walked towards the low hanging branch and made my way through the leaves, when I reached the other side there he was, Riker stood smiling as he always does, I walked closer to him I was speechless, I had never been to this part of the woods before it was beautiful, I looked around amazed by everything it was truly stunning, then everything just happened so fast, he was on one knee asking me to marry him, I didn't need to think it was an automatic yes, he stayed there for a moment and then he stood up and hugged me tight, oh yes great now the tears of happiness come for me and him, we kissed and he looked at me, 'we better go and tell the family', he smiled, 'wait didn't they hear us', I said confused, 'no their hot but there as deaf as door posts', we giggled, we both walked through the leaves to meet back with everyone, the Riker held my hand, 'she said yes', he smiled as everyone and I mean everyone screamed, 'no wonder there all half deaf' Riker said smiling, everyone ran over and hugged us I nearly suffocated at one point,  but I lived then Ross came over, 'looks like your going to be the new sister in law', he pouted, 'no I love you really', he said grabbing hold of me, 'Ross get off', I said trying to escape, 'COME ON GUYS WE'RE GOING OUT FOR TEA', Ross yelled, 'what if I'd said no', I looked at Ross 'that is not an option Sara unless your told to eat something that could kill you you never say no' Ross pointed at me and smiled, everyone departed the woods except for me and Riker, we stared at each other for a moment, we kissed like something out of a romance film, and then we hugged, me looking at the ring on my finger, I was going to start with lord of the rings quotes soon. my life had finally started to take perfect shape.