Chapter 41

-After the cruise-

We all arrived home in silence, looking at Georgina and Ross in disgust, 'will you stop staring at us like that', Ross smiled at us, 'you are horrible people', Riker said disgusted, 'what, no we're not', Ross giggled, 'oh so you're saying sending your kids into our room so you could shag is OK, we might of had that planned but no for five nights in a row you sent Alex and Ryder into our room so you could shag', Riker yelled at them in disgust, 'well sorry', Ross smiled, 'you're gunna have to do more than say you're sorry', Riker said grabbing his things and going upstairs.

'Wow', I smiled at him, 'well, its frustrating', Riker thew his stuff to the floor and sat on the bed and took my hands and looked up into my eyes, 'we need to tell Ryleigh', Riker looked up at me and smiled, 'I know but how do I say it', I smiled, 'I dunno make something up', he said pulling my closer to his face, as he lay on the bed, 'I'll try', I smiled at him as he kissed me and smiled, 'where is she', I asked, 'in the playroom with Ry and Al', he smiled, 'okay I'll go and tell her', I said sitting up and exhaling heavily, 'good luck', Riker kissed my cheek, 'Thanks', I said standing up and walking outside, 'Ryleigh', I yelled through the house, there was no answer, 'Ryleigh come here please', I yelled again, about a minute later Ryleigh came running up the stairs, 'yes mummy', she looked at me with her big innocent eyes, 'come in mummy and daddy's room a moment, we have something to tell you, she then walked into mine and riker's room and sat down beside Riker and smiled, 'what is it mummy', she looked at me smiling, 'we have some news', Riker smiled, 'what is it, what is it?' Ryleigh jumped up and down excitedly, 'well...', 'hurry up mummy', she wriggled about excitedly, 'you're going to be an older sister', I smiled at her, 'yippee', she smiled excitedly and ran down stairs yelling Alex and Ryder's names, me and Riker giggled, 'I'm looking forward to you being pregnant again, especially if your hormonal', Riker giggled, 'thanks', I smiled, 'but most of all, how sexy you look when you sleep, and you do that a lot more when you're pregnant', Riker kissed my neck, 'thank you', I smiled, 'I love you so much Sara I don't tell you enough', Riker said hugging me, 'I love you to Riker and I'm so glad Georgina asked me to come camping with her', I smiled, 'just think the camping trip was to celebrate George being pregnant, so if she didn't get pregnant none of this could of happened', Riker stated, 'I don't want to imagine life without you', I said kissing his lips softly before hugging him tightly.

THE END!!!

Note- Thank you everyone for reading this its going to feel so odd now I've finished it, but its a huge weight off my shoulders so thank you everyone who has read and voted and commented, I love you all so much xxx I'm gunna miss writing about Riker and Sara and the crew, I feel like I'm about to cry when I say the end, so one last time thank you everyone for reading this. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx