Chapter 20

I was woken the next morning by the sound of my phone ringing, I reached over and grabbed it, forcing my eyes open to look and see who it was, but first I looked at the time 11:00 oh crap slept to long, I answered the phone, it was the doctors, 'hello', I said sitting up in bed, 'okay' 'really' 'oh okay yeah that's great thanks' 'bye' I answered to each of the doctors comments, I felt slightly sick again, I ran to the bathroom and once again threw up, 2 weeks how could I not know, 'hey you still vomiting', Riker said smiling as he handed me a drink of water he had just got from downstairs, 'I have something to tell you', I looked at Riker and pulled him into the room, 'what is it', he said as I sat him down and I sat next to him, 'Sara what is it', he said as he tried to make eye contact, I mean I know we where going to be married but I was still nervous inside, 'here it is, I-I'm, pregnant, two weeks gone actually', I said looking at him as I saw his face stay for a minute until it sunk in, then his face lit up and he hugged me, 'oh my days I'm so happy right now', he said looking at me and then standing up and running off, 'ROSS', I heard him yell, I just smiled for a minute, 'REALLY', I could hear them yelling, then I heard Ross running down the hallway closely followed by Riker, 'congratulations', Ross said smiling as he walked in, he hugged me tight, 'yey now Alex and Ry will have their cousin to play with', he said smiling out from ear to ear, I just smiled and nodded along, is it just me who thinks they are happier than I am, I thought to myself, 'I'M GUNNA BE AN UNCLE', Ross yelled, 'Ross your already a dad', Riker smiled at him, 'shut up Riker you had your turn now its mine', he said gesturing back and forth to himself and Riker me and Riker just smiled at each other, Ross then skipped out of the room like a child and Riker sat down beside me and hugged me, 'I love you', he said into my ear, 'I love you too', I replied with  smile.

'I'm going back to England to visit my parents', Becky said as she packed her stuff, 'why didn't you tell us sooner, how long are you going for?' I asked her smiling, 'about a month, my sister is having a baby that's why I'm gunna be gone for so long', she said as she zipped up her suitcase, 'oh right, well I'm gunna miss you', I smiled at her and hugged her, 'do you want me to take you to the airport?' I asked as she began to leave her room, 'if you don't mind, Caitlin did offer but I would rather eat poo than be drove around by Caitlin, her driving is terrifying', we laughed, 'okay come on then', I said giggling at her last comment. When we arrived at the airport I helped Becky get her stuff out, and me, her and Caitlin made our way to the entrance, 'Caitlin don't cry, I'll be back in a month', she said smiling and rubbing her shoulder as Caitlin lightly cried, 'and Sara don't die or give birth without me being there', Becky smiled at me, 'don't worry I won't', I said smiling back at her, 'tell the others I'll miss them', she said hugging both me and Caitlin, 'they said that they're sorry they couldn't come', I smiled at her, then Becky's flight was called and she hugged us one last time and then left, she waved at us as she walked through the gate and then she disappeared, me and Caitlin stood there for a moment and then turned to look at each other, when we turned round Caitlin saw Taylor, 'Caitlin hey what you doing here', he said as he came over and hugged her, 'hey, I'm here 'cos my friend is just going back to England', she said smiling at him, 'well I'm here 'cos I'm supposed to be going to my parents house for like two weeks', he stopped and looked at her, 'hey I've got an extra plane ticket, because my parents expected me to bring somebody, so you wouldn't mind if you just came along would you', he smiled, 'but I don't have any of my stuff', she giggled nervously, 'my flight doesn't leave for two hours, I always get here early just so then I can have my dinner', he giggled, 'then I'd love to', she smiled and they both hugged, 'I'll wait right on those seats', he pointed to the group of blue plastic chairs, 'okay then see you later', she smiled and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the exit.

We drove home and we both ran upstairs to Caitlin's room and began packing her suitcase, 'I'm so excited', she said  riddling about on the floor, 'I bet you are he's so hot', I said as she looked at me, 'no he's mine, you've got a fiance and your pregnant get lost', she pointed at me, 'I know, I'm just really happy for you', I smiled at her in a 'step back' kind of way, 'well thanks but he's mine', she giggled, I just shook my head and smiled. After an hour of packing Caitlin's stuff we ran out of the house and drove back to the Airport, there he was still waiting for her, he greeted her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, I waved them goodbye and turned round and left, I got into the car and checked my phone, You have 1 new message, I opened the message, 

hey have you seen George she isn't answering her phone also I've not seen Riker do you know where they are, are they with you? 

Ross xx

I wonder where they are,

No I've not seen them maybe they're visiting the others, have you checked? 

Sara xx

I the key in the ignition and began to drive off home, then my phone buzzed again I pulled over at the side of the road and pulled my phone out, 

I've just checked they're not there, just give it an hour they'll be back.

Ross xx

Yeah I'm sure they'll turn up :)

Sara xx

I looked up and dropped my phone back into the middle section of the car and looked up in confusion, I looked in the mirror and saw a car had pulled up behind me, I looked away out of the passenger side window at the passing traffic thinking where could Riker and Georgina be, then I heard my car door open, and before I could turn my head. Blackness.