Chapter 32-Part 2

We had been sat waiting for almost an hour and a half, Rydel decided to go home, but Rocky and Ratliff stayed.

'guys I think we can put this plan into action', I heard Rocky whisper yell through the darkness, 'ok Rocky but how will I see', I said touching a face, 'get off', Ratliff giggled pushing my hand away, 'come on guys its not that dark its only about eleven at night', Rocky said taking my hand helping me up, 'here put on the balaclava', he said handing me the dark material, 'fine but I'm gunna look like an idiot', I moaned, 'normal then', Ratliff giggled, 'now go', Rocky said after I put the black balaclava over my head, 'Rocky I can't breath', I mummbled from under the cloth I was wearing a vest top, shorts and a balaclava, I was the definition of weirdo, 'you dont need to breath just see now go little pixie', Rocky laughed quietly, 'fine', I said creeping from the trees just my hair falling out of the back of the balaclava, I had a walkie-talkie attached to my black leather belt on my shorts, it was in a water proof covering, Rocky and Ratliff really had gone out they even bought sweets to eat whilst we waited, I crept along the garden, I had no shoes on as Rocky said they'd make to much noise, the grass was wet against my feet, I was about midway through the garden wben my walkie talkie started to go off, 'sara, we have an issue, Ratliff has left us due to the presence of a large spider', the crackling of the walkie talkie made it funnier, 'oh wait never mind he's back', Rocky added, I giggled slightly and kept walking, I saw the light around the swimming pool, so I attempted to creap around it, then my walkie talkie started to go off again but there was no speaking, so I tried replying quietly, nothing, the next minute as I was creeping, SPLASH!!!! The water surrounded me, great I had fallen in the swimming pool, when I resurfaced, I wiped the water from my face and eyss, my balaclava had come from over my head, I saw it floating on the surface so I grabbed it, then I saw the upstairs light turn on, mine and Riker's room, 'Sara watch the swimming pool', I heard my walkie-talkie say from the edge of the pool and then laughing, 'Sara Riker and Ross are coming', Rocky said as I swam to the walkie-talkie, I panicked, 'whatta I do', I said almost screaming quietly, 'put the balaclava on and hide', Rocky rushed his sentance, in that moment I swam over to the end of the pool cloest to the house and put my balaclava on and ducked under the water, I could hear yelling from Riker, 'who ever is the go away', I then resurfaced silently, but the water made little waves which panicked me more, 'Ross wait here', I heard Riker say, 'fuck', I cursed to myself and tucked my hair into my balaclava, then I saw Riker fall elegantly into the pool, 'you dumbass', Ross shouted laughing, I laughed slightly and then clenched my jaw so I wouldn't laugh, when Riker resurfaced he pushed the hair out of his face, he was just in his black boxers and he looked sexy as shit, I mean wow, he then opened his eyes to look directly at me, 'Ross I got dem', Riker said pointing to me, then Riker swam over, the note had now floated out of my pocket and was drifting on the surface, 'this yours', he asked still not knowing it was me, I nodded refusing to speak, he then grabbed it and stared at me evily, he then read it to me a loud, 'Sara is so sorry about everything, Ry is yours, its just she was so mad at you, she didn't know what to say, she is so sorry for everything, and hopes you can forgive her, she loves you more than words can express, she told me, Rydel told her everything about your past and hopes never to break you again', he finished in shock, Rocky had written the note, and every word was true, 'who gave you this', Riker asked me getting closer, he held onto the sides of the pool to guard me in and stay up right, I didn't answer him, 'who gave you this note', he said raising his voice a little more, my accent had changed over the years so I decided to go for a favourite of mine the welsh accent, 'Rocky, Rocky Lynch', I said in my welsh accent, 'who are you', Riker asked suspiciously, I stayed quiet, then Riker removed one hand from the pool side and looked at me, I was terrified as his eyes fell on me, but it was the best feeling I've ever had being this close to him, he then pulled on the edge of the balaclava and rolled it upward, when it reached my nose he grabbed a side and pulled it from over my head, 'S-sara', he stuttered in surprise, before he could say anymore I lent forward and kissed him, his hand moved to my shoulders, down my arm and onto my back pulling me closer, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, my hair was wet and it was dark and not very hot, but when he kissed me, I felt a rush of happiness, I smiled against his lips as he did against mine, 'I'm sorry for everything', I said pulling back slightly letting my wet nose rub against his, 'no I'm sorry, I didn't trust you and I should have your my wife, my soul mate and my perfect girl', he said kissing me again, I smiled again, 'oooo looks like someone's back together', Ross said walking over, we both looked at him and smiled, then the walkie talkie started blasting out the chorus of Crazy stupid love the R5 version, obviously, we all looked over to the walkie talkie in confusion, 'sorry guys couldn't resist', Rocky said down the walkie talkie, then Riker looked at me, 'they got involved, what you like', he smiled, then the chorus from Trouble by Neon Jungle started blasting out and we all laughed, we then saw Rocky and Ratliff appear from the darkness, still with Neon Jungle playing, 'mission sorta accomplished', Ratliff smiled high fiving Rocky who still had his laptop in his hands, 'hey you got my balaclava wet', Rocky said pointing to the black material floating next to me, I then looked at him and threw it at him, 'now your wet', I smiled at him as he caught it, 'just how I like it', Rocky said making a dirty joke, we all just laughed.

We all went in the house and me and Riker stayed up all night talking, about school and stuff, it was pretty emotional some times, but one thing is sure every time Liam was brought up, he scowled at me, yean he was never getting over that.

Note- hope you liked this chapter, if so vote and comment please it would be much appreciated xxx

Thanks Sara xx