Chapter 38

'George', I heard Ross as he walked out the door, me and Riker both looked at each other as did the others and walked to the door, to see who it was, and yes it was Georgina stood with the twins who where stood at her side, Ross just looked at her teary eyed and just ran toward them.

And engulfed them in a huge hug, Georgina smiled at him and the twins hugged their fathers legs and smiled up and him and he strocked their blonde hair, 'I thought you went to England', Ross questioned as he smiled at her this time with tears of joy, 'I did but I realised that all the guys in England aren't as hot as my bae right here', she smiled at him and they both giggled, 'anyway my brother was pissing me off', she giggled running her hand through Alex's hair, 'I know the feeling', Ross laughed looking back at us stood in the doorway, 'hey your lucky to have us', Rocky said in a very offended way, 'come on let's get in and eat', Riker huffed, 'fine come on guys tea time and Riker's cooking', Ross said smiling at Riker who scowled at him disapprovingly, 'come on Riker what we having', Ross smiled at him cheekily, 'lynch's head', Riker smiled at him, 'b-but I thought Ryland went home', Ross smiled and pointed in the direction of the other house, Riker just scowled and walked back into the house, ross laughed and just followed us into the house with his arm around Georgina.

About half and hour later we all sat down for tea, we where all sat talking when Rocky brought the twins and Georgina's brother up, 'so what did they think of him', Rocky giggled curiously, 'I'm not sure', Georgina looked at the twins who just yawned and smiled, 'OH SH-', Riker said leeping out of his seat, 'what is it', I asked as he ran to the door, 'I haven't picked Ryleigh up', he said grabbing his car keys and phone from the side, 'you dumbass', I giggled at him, 'hey I forgot I wasn't the only one who made her y'know', Riker smiled, 'oh I know', I laughed immaturely and turned back  to the table to look at the bunch of giggling people, 'oh shut up', Riker said before leaving quickly, 'I can't believe he forgot about Ryleigh', Georgina smiled, 'I can he's so forgetful, as da fam sat here would know', I said gesturing to the people in front of me, 'he can be forgetful some times', Rydel smiled, 'guys I wanna costume party', Ross said out of the blue, 'erm.... Okay Ross we can have a costume party', I looked at him concerned, 'not just a small one either invite Charlotte and Tristan and George I want it big', Ross smiled like a child, 'yeah sure you can organise it then ross', I smiled at him, 'okay', Ross said getting up from his seat and walking off, 'well that was weird'.