Part three of the second book and update

Callies POV

"what." I said.

"Callie, he called my dad because he wants to see Cole." I was in shock. Brandon woke up Mike.

"Why" he asked. Mike looked confused.

"Why would you do that to us. To him." Brandon cried.

"I don't know what you mean." Mike said putting Cole in his bed.

"Jesus." I said.

"Guys I was going to talk to you guys about it. I think we should let him." Mike said. Brandon went at his father. I pushed Brandon to the floor.

"No" I yelled.

"Mike you don't make the descions for me. he ran away. I have no idea why." I cried.

"He left because he still loves you. Its to hard for him to be around you. And when you had the baby it just made things harder for him."

"Harder for him. Really." I yelled. I didn't take everything that he said in until I heard the door slam. Brandon not here.

"You have no right" I said to Mike running to the door and opening. I didn't see Brandon. I ran down stairs and saw him.

"Don't listen to him." I said sitting beside him.

"How can I not listen to him. Jesus is gone. And he still loves you." Brandon said not looking at me. I need him to know he's my one and only.

"I love you. I hope you know that. I hope you know that Cole is your baby."

"He's not my kid Callie. He's Jesus's." I was in shock. I quickly got up and started to walk away.

Brandon was calling my name but I didn't listen. I just kept walk. I walked until I hit the cemetery.

I smiled. I walked in and walked to Liam's grave. I sat down beside it.

"I hate you for leaving me. I forgave you and you left me. I don't care that you hurt me. I forgave you.

I need a friend cause I don't have a lot. Jesus is gone and he called Mike. He told Mike that he still loved me. I can't believe this stuff.

Brandon today told me that Coles not his kid. I can't believe him.

We have been through so much together and him saying that is like him saying he's my the one who has been taking care of him.

It just pisses me off. It's time like this where I wish what ever his name was who raped me that he was the father.

I think you would like Cole. I would have made you the godfather. You would have gotten out of jail. We would hang out all the time.

Sometimes I wish I had never kissed Brandon. I had never ran away. They would have adopted us.

I would meet a new guy. Trying to get over Brandon. Jesus would still be my friend. Brandon being my brother.

I wouldn't have gotten pregnant. I would have been protected from that guy you sent.

You were so stupid to send that guy. But I forgave you because I needed a friend. I don't go to school. I'm a drop out.

If you were here I know you would have made sure I was still in school but I couldn't face it.

I went for a day. And people would stare at me. Look at me weird. I hated it.

But Brandon's in school. He hates that I'm not there. I might go back for a little bit.

I don't want my kid to tell his friend that my mom dropped out. I want Cole to be proud of me.

Look at me now Liam. I'm talking to a grave. People probably look at me like I'm crazy. But I don't care. I miss you. I love you still. You were my best friend.