Part one of the second book. Ans update.

Hey guys so i will be posting the book 2 on here as welll so, if you want to read it here u can or in the other book but i think it would be cool to put the squeal in here so here you go.

Jesus POV

After hearing thoses words, "I am" when the doctor asked for the father. I couldn't handle it. I did the same thing that Callie did. I ran away from my problems. I know what your saying im dead but I didn't care. No one had come looking for me. They wouldn't know where to look. I know your asking, "Where the hell did you go?" Well I had saved money up. so I guess Im in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I needed to get away. I know a friend that came to live here and I told him everything and he said I could live with him so I am. Ive been here for about 2 months. I started school and I have lots of friends. No bodys know that I ran away and all that stuff. I like it here. But it would be a lie if I told you I was fine, that I don't cry myself asleep. I would sit there looking at the altrua sounds of my baby boy. But I had Agreed to this too. I wish I hadn't. I would be there for both of them. Holding my baby boy for the first time.

Callies POV

"Hush little baby don't you cry Grandpas coming home." I sang to Little Cole. He has gotten so big in the past couple months. Each day hes looking more like Jesus. Everyone has noticed. Mike is coming back today from where ever he was. Brandon's at his Moms house because he has gotten sick and we decided he should stay there until he gets better. Today Mike said he will take the baby and I will go to see Brandon. Speaking of Mike someone soon came through my door.

"Hey baby girl" Mike said sitting beside me.

"Hey how was your trip?" I asked.

"Missed the little one now go see your husband." He laughed taking Cole.

"We aren't married." I said grabbing my keys.

"Oh ya I think Im staying there because hes coming home tomorrow. Can you watch him?" I asked.

"Yes Yes now leave ." I laughed and started walking. I need to lose all of this baby fat. I soon got there and Jude was waiting outside.

"Hey Callie." He said giving me a hug.

"Hey buddy. Hows Everyone?" I asked knowing how they were. They have been bad. After Jesus left. They havnt heard of him and they searched all over but I know Jesus is smarter than that. e probably moved across the world.

"You know same old now come we have food." I laughed and went in.

"Hey Callie. IS it just me or do you always show up when the foods ready?" Lena said hugging me from behind.

"I just realized that." I laughed going into the Kitchen to see Stef.

"Hey foods on the table and Brandons Sleeping." That sucks I thought to my self.

"Thanks." I said sitting down.

"Hows my Grandson?" Stef asked.

"Good. Growing to fast." I laughed.

"Oh ya that's for the groceries shop." I said. Yesterday She came over with bags full of food and stuff we needed.

"No problem. Can you go get your sister." She asked. After the Baby we all decided we were all a weird messed up Family. I went up stairs to my old room to see Mariana making out with this guy.

"Um foods down stairs." I said awkwardly. they turned to me.

"Coming." She said then continued to make out with that guy. I went down stairs a little confused.

"Are you ok its like you had seen a ghost" Lena said putting her hand on my head.

"Um she has a guy up there. And there doing stuff." I whispered. Lena looked at Stef and they both ran upstairs. There was yelling and stomping and soon the boy was running out the door. I heard foot steps coming down thinking it would be Stef or Lena but I saw Brandon I ran to him and hugged him.

"I missed you." He said hugging me tightly.

"I miss you to more than anything." I said pulling back and giving him a light kiss on his lips.

"So what happened with her?" He asked pointing up stairs.

"Boy in her room." He laughed at what I said. When will she learn. I thought.

"How my little boy?" He asked.

"He Keeps saying dad and gramps but no Mommy." I laughed.

"Brandon he looks like-" He cut me off.

"I know. Any word from him?" HE asked,.

"No. Hes smart he will be fine." I said sitting down.

"Not smart enough to come back."

Date: Monday. July 7th 2014

Hey guys its me. I'm sory about updating. HAPPY SUMMER YOU AMAZYING PEOPLE.

So I'm having a contest. I'll probaly post this on other chapters. I was thinking of a knew cover. I really would love to use one of my fans because thats just awesome. So The Cover has to say, The Fosters Hidding Out. By iluvutvd.

The contest will be open for about a week. It would mean a lot to me if you guys can send some in. Ether, on Twitter, Tweet me @tiberiniall or tag me in if you are going to post it on Instgram @tiberiniall. or Even Kik me at iluvutvd.

This contest is also opened for the second book. The foster Hiding out #2 The truth. With also my username.

So KNew chapter for all of my stories are on there way. Whille i got you. Please Check out my other stories. Also tweet me if you want or kik me if you have any questions or concers about the book.

Its almost been a year of My first story and its weird i can feel it coming up.

Anyways. I would love to hear for you guys.

Love always Taylor