The wedding

Callie's POV

I'm in my room putting on this beautiful dress that Lena's mom got me. It's long, purple and it flows. Yesterday Lena and Stef ask me and Jude if its ok if they adopted us. And of course we said yes. But now I'm faces with a bigger problem. I'm in love with Brandon and I can't be. It hurts so much to be because I know I can't be with him. Plus he's with his ex. Anyways I look in the the mirror. My hair is perfect. I check my phone and I got a text. I open it to see Wyatt texted me saying. I'm gunna miss you. Wyatt's my ex. But we are still close and the other day I found out that he is leaving somewhere with his mom. I quickly sent a text back and turned it off. I put on my black heels and take one last look on the mirror. I think I look ok. Well for a wedding. I slowly walk down stairs to see Brandon like right there I quickly walk down and out side, but Brandon being Brandon followed me. If I see him I'm guna have to do it.

"Hey Callie. Are you ok? You kinda ran off." He's awesome. I'm gunna do it.

"Hey can we talk?" I asked him.

"Yay sure what's up?"

"No like somewhere else?" I said calmly. I took his and pulled him out back where the garbage is.

"What's up Callie?" He said

"Omg I can't do this. " I shouted I was so angry at everything.

"Callie what can't you do?" He said stepping closer.

"Why can't I just be happy? I have everyone breathing down my neck. Waiting for me to make a mistake. Why can't Jude just trust me? Sometimes I think it's doesn't matter to him if I'm happy or not. As long as we got a home, but sometimes I think that I need to be happy to. I don't just need to make him happy. I know he's my little brother but I can make all of this work. I know what I want?" Brandon looked at me in shock. I've never said those types of things before.

"What do you want?" He asked stepping closer. I can't do this. I pressed my lips to his. He quickly kissed me back. All those feeling I've had for him are there and I don't want them to go away. We pulled away as soon as Jude walked in. He ran away and I ran after him.

"Jude. I'm sorry but I like him." I said. He turned around and said.

"Callie stop being selfish. " and stormed off. I can't believe this.

I waked back to the house to see Brandon and his girlfriend laughing.

We all sat down for the ceremony. All that was on my mind was Jude. The ceremony was beautiful. Some people even cried. As the after party started I pulled Jude aside and said.

"Look I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Ok bus it won't happen again."

"It's ok Callie. I love you".

After every sat down and Stef called up all of us. And we all danced as a messed up family. Me and Brandon did even look at each other. This is so stupid why did I kiss him? People started to go home as all of us clean up.

Lena told us to go to bed. Everyone did but I had other plans. I packed up all of my stuff in to my back pack. And started to write a note.

One to Brandon.

I told him to keep Jude safe and other stuff. I placed it on his night stand and have him one last look. I tear fell down on to the note. I quietly got out and was on my way. In the morning I made it to Wyatt's house. He was packing.

"Can I come with. " I asked and he pointed to the car. And with that I left with him, some where.

~ hey guys this is kinda a filler so people can know what happened more. Please vote. And share. Thanks.