Part two of the second book

Mikes POV

So IM feeding Cole when I get a call. I go to answer it,

"Hello"

"Mike." The voice rang.

"Jesus where the hell are you?" I asked. This boy is all kindas of crazy.

"With a friend. Hows the baby?" He asked.

"You have no right to call me and ask that. You ran away from your problems." He cut Me off,

"So did she. So whats the difference? I lost my baby. I didnt even get to pick him up and have him in my arms."

"If you had stayed," I Tried to speak but he cut in again.

"If i had stayed, i would be depressed. Knowing i could never have my baby. Both of them." I knew where he was coming from. Knowing i had just about lost Brandon when his mom and i called it off.

"Coles fine, but Callies not. She knows that they cant hide that your the father. Every single day Cole looks more like you." I heard nothing from the other side.

"He does?" I knew he was smiling.

"Hes cute. I have him in my arms. "

"I would love to see him." I hate that im talking to him. I know Callie will be mad.

"Well I have to go. Don't be stupid." And I hung up. I decided not to tell anyone about this.

Callie's POV

I woke up to see arms around me. I snuggled into Brandons chest.

"I know your up." He said and I laughed.

"I don't want to get out of bed." I smiled.

"But there will be food."

"I'm not pregnant"  I said as he laughed. He got up pulling me with him. He hugged me tight. I just want to go home and see my baby.

"So I was thinking when we get home we can sleep some more." He was kissing down my neck. I pulled his head up.

"Not today." He sighed and I laughed making my way down stairs. I know I still haven't you know with Brandon but im not ready. If he loves me he shall wait. I saw Jude laughing down stairs.

"Hey buddy" He turned to face me.

"Callie im going to a sleep over tonight." He smiled widely. I was so happy for him. He has made so much friends.

"great." I hugged him. Soon Brandon came down the stairs. He kissed me and went to the table.

"So when are we going home?" I asked him. 

"Soon. I miss Cole." he sighed.

After eating and saying good byes Brandon Drove me to the house. When we got in we saw Mike And Cole sleeping on the couch. We took a picture with His phone, when we saw this number. It looked different. I wasn't going to worry about it till I saw it was a seven minute call. I showed Brandon and he took it and called the number.

Brandons POV

I called the weird number on Dad's phone.

"Thank God Mike. So when can I see him." I froze. Jesus called my dad because he wants to see Cole. I hung up.

"Who was it?" Callie asked.

"Jesus"   She stood there.

"What did he want?" She asked hugging me.

"Wants to see the baby"