stuff

Callies POV

Dear Journal,

This is my first entry. So today when I got to mikes house we sat down and talked about rules. They were very simple, Need to be home at midnight, Study everyday, Only boy aloud is Brandon, Jesus and Jude, Don't get in trouble stuff like that. He also told me to right in this journal. He said it will help a lot with stuff. So right now im in my new room writing. Its not that bad. Im really happy that Mike is lettingme stay with him he very nice. My room Is kinda small, It actually Brandons room, but when he sleeps over he can sleep with me, He said that he trusts us. So im going to go eat.

                                                                                                                                                    Callie

I put the  book down and went to the kitchen. I saw Mike on the phone.

"Hey what do you want on your pizza?" He asks.

"I really don't care." I say sitting on the chair. He soon joined me.

"Ok so Im getting you a key by tomorrow. And you need to go to school tomorrow." He said.

"Alright and Mike thanks." I say smiling.

"Another thing. What have you thought about taking driving lessons?" he asked. I have never really thought of driving. I didn't think I would really need to.

"Um I never thought of them' I say

"well I was thinking maybe you might want to start taking lessons. A girl your age should have a car." He said.

"Ya that would be cool."

After a large pizza. A nice talk about how things work and watching tv, I finally went to bed.

I woke up around 7:00.I look at my phone to see a text from Brandon.

B- Good morning.

C-Morning

B- Hows living with my dad

C- really good. Well I really need to get ready see you at school.

I close my phone and get ready. I got to the kitchen to see a note form mike saying. "Heres a key. Have fun today" Great so im by my self today. I grabe my phone to call brandon and ask him to pick me.

With in a couple minutes he comes anmd im in his car.

"So do you want to hang out today?" he asks

"Um ya, Ill have to ask Mike but im pretty sure." i say.

"So do you think you will like living there." He asks

"ya, you should come over tonight and sleep over." I say,.

"And what will we be doing?" he asks with a smirk.

"Stuff" i say leaning in for a kiss. we kiss a small and sweet kiss be fore getting out of the car.

A?N sorry it took long i had a block but im back. Comment vote. And thank you for 1K means lots .LOVE YOU ALL      taylor