Waking up

Brandon's POV

The other day was crazy. Me a Callie kissed but then Jude got mad she hasn't talk to me but my moms got married and my girlfriends happy but I'm not happy.

I love to see what time it is and it's around 7am. Beside my lamp and my clock on my night stand I see a paper, a note. I quickly opened it but before I do I see a stain. A dried up drop. I start to read the note.

Dear

Brandon,

I'm so sorry for the other day. The truth is I'm in love with you.

But I can't be. I can't stay in the house knowing everything. The kiss. That was the best thing that's happened to me.

But I can't live in the same house as you knowing that we can't be together.

That's why I needed to leave. I don't know if I'm coming back and I'm not gunna tell you where I am going because I don't want anyone finding me.

See Jude was right I was being selfish. I want you but if I want you we could get kicked out and I can't let that happen to Jude. That would be so bad. So there is only one thing I am asking you.

Can you please keep Jude safe. Can you tell him to live his life and forget about me. I will be safe. Let him know that. Let everyone know that I will be ok. I'm find. If I really have a problem I will come home. Brandon it's your choice if you want to show any one this cause its your note. But Brandon I love you so much. I can't.

This is the most I've every cried in my life. This is the most I've ever hurt. But be safe. Take care.

Love always,

Callie.

I started to cry. And I'm guessing so did she. I don't get it. She loves me. I would move away just to be with her but instead she ran. I can't believe this. Why did Jude get so mad? He know my moms would never kick her out. I just sat on my bed and cried. I keep reading the note over and over.

Where did she go? I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jesus came I to my room.

"Dude, what's wrong?"

I can't tell him.

Yes you can.

But he might tell moms and then Callie won't ever come back.

But he's your brother.

"Um Callie left." I cried.

He sat beside me.

"Why?" He asked.

All I did was give him the note. As waited. He even had tears.

After he was done he looked at me with sad eyes and said.

"It's not your fault." And that's when I broke.

"Yes it is Jesus. If I never told her about me having feelings for her she would not want to leave cause she wouldn't realize them. " I cried into my younger brother lap.

"She will be ok. You know her better then all of us. She will be safe. She's strong.

But she's did this for Jude.

For you.

And for once she did something for her self.

She has feeling and she acted on it. She kissed you and you did the same. She left for you so you wouldn't get in trouble. And you won't have to face her knowing that you can't be with her.

She did this for Jude cause now moms have no reason to kick him out.

Most importantly she did this for her self because she needed to leave cause she loves you and she knows she can't have you. It would hurt her to see you everyday.

If she loves which we both knows she does, it will hurt her not to be with you. Listen to me. Hide the note and tell moms that she's gone. They will do something about it."

He finished. I stopped crying cause I know he's right. I hugged him and got up to place the note in my locked box.

We were just about to tell moms when Jude and Marianna came in.

"She's gone. Why did she leave?" Jude cried. All I can do is hug him while Jesus and Marianna hugged. Jesus and I were trying to calm down are siblings. I keep saying stuff like.

"Jude it will be ok" or "she will be fine" or "she will come back." But nothing is working.

Soon moms come running in.

"Guys what's wrong where's Callie?" Lena said.

None of us wanted to talk so I said quietly.

"She left." I guess moms heard it cause they ran to Callie's and Marianna's room.

They came back with faces that showed disbelief.

"Hun, she took all of her clothes. " my mom said to Lena.

"But why would she leave?" Lena asked.

Everyone stayed quiet until the little boy in my arms said something.

" it's all my fault. U said something to her yesterday. I'm so sorry." He cried even harder. Moms came over and hugged him really tight.

"Jude what did you say?" My mom asked him. He looked at me, then to the ground.

"She did something and I got mad saying that she always does stuff like this and she's selfish. " even though it is his fault I won't tell him that.

"Ok guys. Lets go have breakfast. And talk." Lena said.

Everyone got out of my room and I just sat there.

Then I heard my phone ring. I quickly picked it up and answered it.

(C= Callie. B=Brandon)

B- hello.

C- I couldn't do it.

B- Callie is that you.

C- yes.

B- Callie please come back. We miss you. We need you. For god sakes I need you.

C- I was gunna leave with Wyatt but then I realized. I can't because it would hurt me not to be with you.

B-then come back.

C- that doesn't fix the problem. Wyatt said I can stay at this little house. It close. It is say to be haunted but that's a lie. I'm guna stay here because I can still see you but not need to live with you. If I go back now I will I'm in trouble and they with send me in the foster system.

B- are you there now.

C-yes.

B- I'm coming. Do you need anything?

C- breakfast. That's it. Ill see you. Soon.

B- bye.

I can't believe this. She didn't leave but moms can't know that. I need to leave now. But she needs food. Ill stop quickly. No, I will make something and say I'm eating on the go. Ill saying I'm going for a walk.

Yes that will do.