Now

Now.

Callie's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I told Brandon. Everything had been getting better so far.

I'm now showing so I stop going to school. Lena said she will have a teacher come over once and a while to teach me.

Jesus and I got into a fight the other day.

~~~~~ flash back ~~~~~~~

"God Callie. " he said.

"What, it's not your choice. "

"But this affects me. " he said.

"How? I'm the one leave school not you. " I said in a almost yelling tone.

"I thought this baby wouldn't have a dead beat mother. " he said then realizing what he had said.

"Don't talk to me. GET OUT NOW. " I said running to my room.

~~~~~ end of flash back.

Mike kicked him out and I haven't seen him since.

Brandon and me are starting to talk a little at a time. I'm glad. I don't want to loose him.

Right now I'm waiting for the doctor to come in. Marianna took me.

"Ok so Callie the baby is vey healthy. And you seem to be ok. So u can go just come and see me in a bit. Ok. " I nodded at him.

"So how have you been with my brothers?" She asked as we got into the car.

"Not talking to Jesus. And Brandon and I are talking." I said.

"And Liam. " she said in a girl voice.

"Liam and I are good. He's getting out early so um ya. "

I have gone to see Liam every couple of days. He's my best friend. I can tell him anything. He try's to help me but fails.

"So where to? My house or yours?" She asked. I go over to her house a lot to visit.

When I told Jude, about everything. He was, he was ....

~~~~flash back ~~~~~~~~

" ok Jude. I have something to tell you." I said nervously. I'm not telling him about everything. Just about the baby

"If it about you and Brandon, I know already. " he said like he didn't know about anything.

"I'm having a baby. " and with that he went silent.

"Who's the father?" He asked with almost happy eyes but a bit disappointment.

"Jesus. "

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Ya. Are you?"

"Ya. I'm happy for you. " he said.

~~~~~end of flash back ~~~~~

"Um let's go to your house. " I said hoping Jesus wouldn't be there.

"Yay. I think moms are making pasta. " she said.

"Good I'm starving." I said as she laughed.

"You just ate. "

"So. " I said as she shook her head.

The drive we quiet. I was focusing on my hunger.

When we got there we saw Brandon's car there and the moms.

When we got in all I could smell was pasta. I went to the kitchen to see Lena cooking.

"Hey. " she said.

"Heyy" suddenly I smell of fish filled the room and I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and through up.

I heard foot step and a hand on my back.

"It's ok. Some smells won't agree with you. " Lena voice said.

"I'm guessing. " I laughed getting up.

"I'll make so chicken. Ok. " she said

"No it ok. " I said feeling bad.

"No. It ok. Trust me. " I smiled as she hugged me and we went back down stairs.

When we went down stairs I saw Jesus talking to Brandon.

I froze. When ever I was at this house he wasn't there. This is the first time I've seen him since.

"Hey. " Brandon said coming over to me.

"Hey. " I said walking to the table.

"So Brandon you know she dropped out of school." Jesus said which really pissed me off.

"Yup. But did you know Lena's getting her a teacher to come and well you know teach her. "

Brandon said. I could tell he was pissed off.

"And did you also know that this baby has a dead beat dad that left its mom because she found a new way to learn. " when Brandon said that Jesus snapped.

"Brandon your the one who left her. I was always there. " Jesus yelled.

"But now your not. " I said.

A/N I feel like a bad person. I'm so sorry.

Ok I type at school at home at the doctors. Just it's been hard with school.

Anyways. Thanks for 10K.

I love you guys.

OMG thank you x10000

I will try to do a double update today cause I love you guys.

Ok. I hope you guys like it. :)

~Taylor.